- 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦

[Mad's POV]

I woke up this morning and saw Cami sleepin' like a baby on the couch so I decided to make some breakfast for her.

"Good morning Mads!" I heard Cami say while yawning.

"Hey, morning did you get some sleep?" I asked her knowing about her late night phone call with KJ.

"Actually yeah, did you?" She said walking over to me helping out.

"Yeah I got enough but anyway have you thought about it?" I asked scraping the eggs onto the plates.

"Well I guess Liam was right but I don't know if it's real or just fantasy. KJ is a nice guy believe it or not but today we have to film a big scene with eachother and I don't want it to be weird." She said placing the waffles on our plates.

"What type of scene? Breakup or typical Varchie?" I asked passing her the syrup while sitting down.

"I guess you could say typical Varchie as in their makeout scenes but this one is a little different." She said while eating her waffles.

"Oh well no more spoilers I'll see at set today." I said winking. She just laughed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[Cami's POV]

I got up, washed my plate and went to take a shower for my 'Big Day' when I got a ping from my phone.

It was of course KJ. He just said goodmorning I decided I'd text him after my shower.

"Cami are you done?" I heard Mads yell.

"Yeah I'll be out in a sec!" I said rinsing my hair.

I got out and wrapped myself up in a towel and started to dry and do my hair. Of course I couldn't do anything more then a messy bun because when I get to set they'll take care of it for me.

I put on a simple outfit, grabbed my keys, and left. Since Mads was letting her mom borrow her car we're riding together. I sat in the car and waited for her while answering KJ's messages.

KJ 🤩 - Are you almost here we're waiting for you?

Me - Yes Mads just came out.

KJ 🤩 - Why are you with Madelaine this early? 😂

Me - We'll talk about it later I have to focus on the rode.

KJ 🤩 - Oh then I'll call you.

*Ring Ring*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[KJ's POV]

"Hey so why are you with Madelaine?" I asked her.

"Because Me and Liam broke up and we separated." She said sighing.

I smirked at the thought but this wasn't about me. It's about Cami.

"Oh I hope you're okay!" I said.

"I'm okay so I'm getting out right now so see ya on set." And she hung up.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[Cami's POV]

Me and Mads walked out, she went her separate way and I went my way.

I saw KJ when I went into the makeup and hair trailer.

"Hey Cami!" KJ said getting up hugging me.

"Hey!" I said hugging him back. But when I hugged him I felt sparks. We pulled away slowly looking into eachothers eyes.

He leaned down but we were interrupted by Lili.

"Guys I got some cof...eeeee ok I'm gonna go." She said walking to her station.

He rested his head on my forehead and mumbled something I couldn't really hear it but I put my head up and kissed him.

It was nice and passionate. I felt all types of sparks all through my body, I've never felt this way with Liam.

Before things got any worse I pulled away without saying anything because they called me and KJ to the music room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[Lili's POV]

So I just walked in on KJ and my bestfriend Cami about to kiss. I'm so confused isn't she still with Liam? But then I remember she told me they broke up. Was it about KJ?

Madelaine came over to me telling me to come here so I followed her and Vanessa to the behind scenes of the music room.

"What are we doing here?" I asked confused.

"I feel like Cami likes KJ and he likes her. She told me they have a big scene today and I NEED to see it!" Mads said sounding like a fangirl.

I smirked to myself remembering that almost kiss and agreed to watch with them.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[Cami's POV]

I walked out of the Pembrooke set and walked into the music room.

"Hey Ronnie." Archie said.

I didn't respond I just simply sat on his lap and kissed him while grinding my butt onto him. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Good Morning to you too." He said.

"Less talking more touching Andrews." I simply stated before going back in for a kiss.

We started to make out passionately. I pulled off his shirt and traced his abs. I enjoyed this so much so I decided to mess up the shot purposely.

"Cami focus. Now redo the scene." A director said.

I smirked to myself getting up and walking back into the music room.

I sat on him and kissed him.

We said our lines and started to make out passionately I was grinding myself onto him when I felt something poking against me. I didn't bother it but just finished the scene.

I got up and left. "Cami sleepover at mines tonight!" Lili yelled. I sighed but nodded and went back to Mads.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Word Count : 895
Time : 05/26/20 ; 3:57 am