- 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬.

[Cami's POV]

Liam has been distant and angry since I got to portay Veronica Lodge. He says I shouldn't be kissing other guys I seem to show 'affection' of.

I try to explain that it's my job to make it seem like it's passionate and real but some part of me thinks he's right but I always push that thought away. Right now I'm trying to ignore him raging while watching 13 reasons why.

"Why don't you admit it!" Liam yelled! "Admit what Liam?" I said getting partially frustrated. "That you have feelings for that redhead trick!" He yelled throwing a glass cup at the table.

"Number One he's not a redhead nor a trick and number two I.."

I don't know why I was defending him or why I couldn't answer the last thing.

"God Dammit!" Liam said throwing another cup.

"You know what Liam! We need to take a break! I'm packing my bags and going to Madelaine's."

I said getting up while walking to my room. I noticed he started following me. 'Oh god here it goes again.' I thought.

"I'm sorry baby I messed up, I didn't mean too. I love you."

He said. I rolled my eyes. "I.." For some reason saying 'I love you' too him seemed weird. "I've got to go so bye." I said walking out of the front door.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[Mad's POV]

Cami texted me asking if she could stay at my house and that it was only temporary. I didn't mind at all she was one of my bestfriends but I wondered why she couldn't stay home.

I didn't ask I wanted to know in person. Soon enough I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see a crying Cami.

"Omg Cami what happened!"

I said conceiving her into a hug. She started to sob even harder

"Cami, calm down.." I said walking with her to the couch. "Cami, you need to tell me what's going on?" I said looking at her rubbing her back.

"It's Liam.. I sorta broke up with him today and he's just so toxic. He started to throwing dishes everywhere in our well his apartment and I just can't." She said at one time.

"Ok, tell me how this happened?" I said confused.

"He's mad because I have to kiss KJ and it's like I have a choice! He says I show affection like I like him and I.." She says. I smirked a little bit.

"But do you-" I said sounding a little bit like Cheryl.

"I-.. I don't know but that's not the point."

"Cami if you do like him or feel connected to him in some way that's not 'friendly' then you need to own it. But you look stressed so I'll give you some time to think about it just rest for now."

I said getting up giving her a blanket letting her lay on the sofa giving her the remote to the TV. I walked into my room and laid down trying to rest but I couldn't bare the thought of Cami being hurt or sad.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[KJ's POV]

I was at home watching the new episode of Riverdale on the CW when I started to think about Cami. I smiled to myself of just the thought of her. Short, cute, funny, talented, and more than anything beautiful in many ways. I decided to call her and see how she was doing.

Me - Hey Cami, what's up?

Cami 💞 - I'm okay what's up Kage?

Me - I'm doing fine I just missed your voice.

Cami 💞 - haha me too, what are you doing?

Me - I was just thinking about y- um tomorrow since we have to film that big scene haha.

Cami 💞 - Oh yeah, well we should get some rest right?
Me -  Oh yeah. Goodnight?

Cami 💞 - Night Kage.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧