Flashback pt.1

You are now inside of yoongi's new house. You feel really happy about it. "Hey can you please help me bring this stuff to our room?"You ask yoongi. "Ours?no youre going to sleep to the other room" he said. You took a deep sigh before giving him your stuff "Just please give me a chance to prove that you didnt have to regret marrying me" You pleaded. But the way he looks at you made you feel embarass by what you have said. You clearly knew he wasnt into you. He didnt even liked you just like before.

Flashback

"Hey Y/N!" Your friend Somi Called. "Hey!!Oppa said theyre coming to my birthday party together with the other Oppa" you were so excited especially you were anticipating someone. "Really?but I thought the Sunbae's (Senior) are having a trip together with their batch mates?"Somi asked. "Well,I told my brother that I would study really to get a higher mark and rank if all of them came to my party" Well actually you just want see Yoongi since its too hard to see him at school. Yoongi is known to be cold and just silent observing his surroundings. Even if he was not seen everyday he was still so popular especially to the girls. Well the BTS group is really known for their charms and ofcourse their sexy brains. All of them are lined on top and really into sports. Youve already heard that all of them are a total player. They only date hot and famous girls but dummped them after three days. The longest relationship of a member that youve heard lasted one week. You knew this because your brother is one of them. Your brother told you that Yoongi is the most dangerous man you could ever met. He dummped girls after he got what he wanted and replace them quickly. They called Yoongi the ultimate player. But whatever they say You still like him you do...

Skip time

The day youve been waiting came. Its your 18th birthday. You asked your brother to ask Yoongi to be your last dance and luckly he said yoongi was okay with it. You really prepare for this night. You look so beautiful with the gown you were wearing. As you made your way towards the huge ball room you feel nervous. You look around and find Somi teasing you and it made you smile a bit. You dance with the bts members but you couldnt wait to have your last dance. And with that,Time flow so fast. The man youve been wanting to see upclose is now holding your waist and your hand. He look straight into your eyes which made your heart about to explode. As you dance you couldnt help but look into his eyes. "Happy birthday" he greeted. You couldnt believe that he talked to you "Thank you Oppa"you nervously answered. You were about to ask more question when the MC started talking. The dance ended. You were drag to the stage and was greeted by the people. You tried to look for yoongi but he was nowhere to be found. The party ended and you hope that he is still around since his friends are still here. "Namjoon Oppa have you seen Yoongi Oppa?"You asked. All of them gave you a teasing look "oh. Its been four years Y/N and you still like that rock guy" Taehyung oppa said. "Well i think you already fall inlove with yoongi Y/n. Tsk.tsk. sooo dangerous" Jungkook added.

You just gave them a shy smile when someone said something from behind "why are you looking for me?"he asked. You feel really nervous as your brothers friends teases you. Slowly you turn around to see him standing with his hands on his pocket. His friends walk to gave you the time to talk ,they knew how much you like Yoongi. "I..I just want to say thank you for being my last dance"You said nervously. "Its okay and by the way" Yoongi handed you a pink roses without even looking at you. "I just found it somewhere and it will be a waste to throw" he then left you speechless. You smiled from ear to ear. The best gift I ever receive you thought.

Skip time

You treasure the rose he had given you. The next monday you were excited to go to school knowing that the person you like finally noticed you. "You look happy Y/N" somi said as she walk beside you smiling with you. "You already know why somiiiii" you said. As you were walking around you found yoongi walking heading to the schools backyard. "Uhm somi,I have to get something maybe you should just walk to our room first" somi nodded and you waited for her to be out of your sight before running to the schools backyard. You spotted Yoongi at the abandon school storage room. You found him sitting on a chair while writing something. "What are you doing here?" You jumped a little when he said that. "I uhmm.. i wanted to talk with you" you feel like your heart was about to explode. He waited for whatever you wanted to say to him "I know its too sudden. We talk-" you cut your words when you saw him he wasnt interested "Stop wasting my time. Whats your point?" He said. You gulp and took a deep breath before answering "I...I like..I like you" you said as your check started to feel hot. You were just staring at the ground. It became silent. Slowly you lift your head to see Yoongi in his cold expression he then sigh "You think you can handle me?Youve heard about me. I dont just like anyone" he said. "I would do anything to make you like me" you said bravely. But he just gave you a laugh which made you feel embarass even more. "Look I. DONT.LIKE.YOU tsk. Youre just wasting my time" he then left. You feel really hurt as it was your first heartbreak. You cried all your heart out. You stayed in that room.

When you were done crying you decided just to head home but tp your surprise the door wont open. You were trap. You tried banging the door and yell for help but you know its too impossible since no one could hear you. You quickly search for your phone but you remember that you left it in your locker to avoid distruction from your study. "HELP!ANYONE!ANYBODY!!!!!!!!" You scream. Youve been doing that for almost an hour. You feel really tired. You gave up and just sit there. Ill wait till lunch time maybe Yoongi would comeback since its his hide out.  you thought but then something came into your mind... the school trip. You remember that they werent able to come to the school trip and that trip would end next week. "Ah!Right!if i knew I would be rejected like that and would end up being lock up I wouldnt bother to come here" you werent feeling down because you were trap its because you got rejected. You rested your head on the wall as you sat.

Skip time

You woke up in a pitch black. You couldnt see anything. You got up and tried to open the door but it was no use. "Now im really scared"You said under your breath. You shouted loudly hoping someone would come to help you but no one. You checked your watch and its already 9 pm. Geez I sleep for almost five hours you thought. You rested for a minute and try to open it again. The door is made of metal like one of those what you see in a factory. The windows were small and it is located in a higher place. You were sweating a lot. You shouted and shouted you could feel that you could lose your voice. You tried to find something that might help you but nothing.