Chapter 5 - Thor and Loki + The Odd People

Start from the beginning

"Your moods are . . different. I'm sure the others have noticed as well, they just won't say anything because of these. . People here."

Loki looks at them curiously.

"I guess I've been feeling a bit off but it happens you know?"

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle." Tony says tauntingly you Steve.

Elena breaks into giggles as she leans towards Loki, who is looking at her with a raised eyebrow. "It's so much better watching it like this then through a tv screen!" She says to him excitedly.

Loki shakes his head in confusion, he needs to take over, he doesn't need to be interested in this . . Young woman? Ugh.

"Now dear , you should probably sit farther away from this ...person shouldn't you?" Kai asks her while the rest of her mates look at her sternly.

"Nah, maybe I should give him hugs?" Elena mutter out loud, she doubts it could undo the mind stone stuff though.

"Ohhh no" Tony says shaking his head as he comes over towards her as Kai pulls her up to her feet.

"I don't think so, take the loopy girl over there" Tony says as he points towards the other strange people he doesn't know.

"I'm not loopy Stark" Elena says with a smirk as she purposely bumps his shoulder "I just know more then you" and then the thunder and lightening get worse, nearly hitting the jet.

Loki looks outside looking worried.

"What's wrong? Scared of a little lightening?" Steve taunts him.

Loki shakes his head "I'm not overly fond of what follows."

"I for one am excited to meet Thor!" Elena says cheerfully causing everyone to turn to look at her blankly.

That's when the ramp is opened by Thor and He grabs Loki out by the throat. All of which cause Elena to clap excitedly in anticipation.

Shes ruined, she loves a good fight, it's just in her nature now.

Tony puts his helmet on and sighs "Now there's that guy."

"Thor" Elena, Tyler and Damon answer. Tony looks at them and shakes his head.

"Another Asgardian?" Natasha says then.

"Think he's a friendly?"

"He is"

"I don't know why you keep trying Lena, they're crappy listeners."

"Think they'll listen better if we adopt Thanos?" Elena asks then, Ahha! That's what she'll do.

"Who?" They ask just as Elena jumps on Tony's back when leaps off of the jet.

"Fuck" can be heard echoing throughout the Quinjet.

Elena made Tony tilt after she jumped onto him "What the Fuck do you think you're doing?" He snaps as he straightens himself.

"I can't miss your lines you know, you're like my spirit animal or something." Elena says with a hum.

"I am not an animal." Tony says frustrated as he looks for Thor and Loki.

"Well, technically we are honestly. Sure were a different kind of animal but we ARE animals."

Elena giggles as they slam into Thor Mid-flight, her arms and legs wrapped around Tony securely.