56. Blind by love. part 1

Start from the beginning

He stare at his daughter. And then at his wife who was smiling at him.
He came closer to her before smashing his lips on hers for a beautiful happy kiss which she return without wasting time. He kissed her passionately yet softly. After spending few moments of their kiss he pulled back and put his forehead on hers.

"I love you meri Jaan.. I love you so much" he confessed with so much love.

"I love you too muneeb" she also confessed with the same love. Their beautiful moments interrupted by their daughter. She started crying.

Muneeb look at his daughter and took her in his hand carefully. He sat beside her while taking her features in.

"She has your eyes" she stated. muneeb smiled at this.

"And she has your lips... Where I love to kiss" he said grinning. She just blushed at this while slapping his shoulder playfully. They both busy in themselves when they heard a loud voice.

"Congratulations" turning back they saw rahmaan stood there with one hand in balloons and the other with flowers.

When muneeb saw him he stood up from there with his daughter still in his arms. Rahmaan came toward them with bright smile on his face.

"Thank you" muneeb replied with smiled as well. Rahmaan look at her with the same smiled and went to her.

"This is for you" he said while giving her flowers which she took mumbling small "thank you" with small smile.

"So... Let me see your daughter"he said excitedly to Muneeb and stood infront of him. Muneeb smiled and was about to give him his daughter he stopped with High pitch feminine voice came from the door.

"DON'T YOU DARE RAHMAAN AHMED MIRZA" at this rahmaan face break into wide grinned.

"I will dare" he said winking at her and took muneeb's daughter and kissed her forehead.

"I won" rahmaan yelled.

"You cheater" she yelled walking inside the room.

"Hey guys... This is hospital and my daughter is new in this world so please stop yelling she will be scared" he scolded them and they gave him apology smile. Muneeb took his daughter and went to his wife -who was smiling softly at them- and sat there

"But still I'm not taking this" she said offended.

"It doesn't matter... I won and you know what you have to do" he almost whispered smirking. She looked at him wide eyes and slapped him on his chest.

"I won't" she said in determination and rahmaan's smiled widened.

"Yes you will" he announced with confidence.

"Maan" she warned him.

"Jaan-e-maan" he said still smiling.

"I won't talk to you" she said turning around and went to muneeb and his wife and took their daughter. Rahmaan came behind her and wrapped his arms around her making her startled.

"Can I breath without talking to you?" he asked putting his chin in her shoulder. She move her head to look at him and saw him staring at her with love.

"Ahem ahem" muneeb clear his throat as he saw them going on their usual romantic mode.

"This is hospital guys" he reminded them again.

"It's not my fault.. its Hana's.. she always distract me" he said defencely.

"Accha... Tum ghar chalo batati hun tumhe (let's go home.. then you will know)" she said glaring at him.