Paul: I didn't!

James: I'm DUI, hardly ever caught sober! And you about to get RAN THE فقك OVER!!!

And that's exactly what James Dean did to Natasha Richardson, he came after Natasha pushed her off  the platform and into the pit.

John: Fools, can't defeat me!

Grace: Good luck winning buddy. (laughs)

John: (His and Grace's bike bumps into a bumper and Paul appears out of nowhere) Crap, I headed the wrong turn!

John: Okay, first of all, pause. Second of all, look behind you, a bat! Third of all, PSYCHE!

(John sprays John and Grace causing them to fall off their bikes and into the water)

John: You made us fricking fall! (John walks away as a mechanical hand grabs Brittany and Robin back to the platform)

John: That's not my freaking problem!

They had two minutes of the game, so the hook removes the bumper tire in the middle and replaces it with two bumpers, one on each side.

The game got even harder especially with all the contestants bumping into tires. Heath and Brittany real started to struggle. Paul seems to be doing pretty good though.

Christina: Geez, this is bringing a lot of Vietnam flashbacks of us to the audience. What's the matter with Paul?

Brittany: They've been listening to too much hip hop lately.

Christina: (laughs) Well, it does make sense since rap is now possibly the most popular genre.

Natasha: Yeah, but possibly the most hated by some people.

They now had only one minute left. The hook then takes away the two bumper tires and replaces them with three bumpers, two on the side and one in the front. This is when the game becomes more like pinball instead of the actual game they were playing. Paul's performance seems to be declining a bit with Natasha really killing it this time.

The game lasted for a few more seconds before resulting in Natasha Richardson winning that game. "Great game, y'all!" Everybody was now all wet from falling into the water pit or getting sprayed multiple times and had to towel off after all that racket.

The second game is where every player has a track and a bike. Every once in a while, they'll land on a ramp and if they do some tricks, they'll earn some points.

The contestants were now on the next part of the audition.

Lisa: Okay, this next game is called, 'Pedal to the Metal', you'll need to jump off ramps and do tricks. Link as many tricks as you can before landing for more points. Pedal towards ramps and jump off them. Use the green button on your bicycle to speed up. Perform tricks in the air and link them for more points. Also avoid obstacles, they will block your way.

Billy: Failing to finish performing tricks results in a wipeout. Try to find the highest scoring combinations of tricks for each type of ramp to accumulate big points. Yes, there is an end of the path, and yes, you can reach it, just try not to wipeout. You have three minutes to ride.

BACKGROUND MUSIC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVCaSBawDpc

The traffic light turns red indicating 'on your mark', then turns orange saying 'get ready', turns yellow to 'get set', then flashes green meaning 'GO!'

James: OMG, I love this song.

Paul: So do I!

The contestants boost off down the track as they sing the lyrics.