C3: Tightrope and Disrespects

Tim's POV
"Father?"

I see nanny put her cellphone in her handy bag, at least (y/n) told it to me earlier and how it works. When she put her handy bag to the bear and going upstairs. I was going to get the cellphone, but I fell with the bag. I stood up, and stand the bear.

I found cellphone and turned it on, it showed nanny and (y/n). Oh (y/n).

Ah! Why the willoughby am I thinking her?!

Ok, I slide it left and it open the message app. I tap the message of father.

"Nanny, we're selling the house!"

They're going to sell the house?! And I see nanny's message and says "As a nanny, I will take care the children" I gasped, I was going to Jane and the twins to tell them the bad news.

"Jane! There selling the house!" I said to them in worried "uh, what are you saying Tim?" Jane ask

"don't you get it? our still-alive-biological-parents were going to sell the house! And here what nanny said "As a nanny! I will take care the children!"" I said to them in a bad person and Jane was worried.

"I don't wanna be taken care of!"

Until we heard a car outside, we see and there is a woman has a sign "FOR SALE!" and she is saying "Money!"

"I'm going to sell your house tomorrow!" She said and still cheering for money. "We need a plan tonight!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
Its night, I ask jane to borrow a book from a library and she gave one of the pocket book called "The Lighthouse."

"Oh and (y/n), I know your my best friend so you can take the book" she said as i open my eyes widely

"Wait, you mean its....... For me?" I ask her "yes, Tim told me that your a bit of an old school. So here" she said as I hug her warmly "Thank you jane" I thank her. "Welcome" she said as I was going to my room and closed.

I sighed and put my book on the cabinet beside of my bed, I sat and get my bag to get something inside of it. I took a picture of me and dad. All the memories were still in my head, but one of my favourite is dad singing me a song.

"Some people long for a life that is simple and planned, Tied with a ribbon.

Some people won't sail the sea 'cause they're safer on land, To follow what's written.

But I'd follow you to the great unknown, Off to a world we call our own.

Tim's POV
When we lock nanny her room with her, we were going downstairs. Until......... I heard something, an angelic voice. I don't know it was my imagination or something.

"Tim, you coming?"

I heard Jane asked me "just go, I'll be there" I said to her and she was going down with the twins. I was still finding that voice, but I stop at (y/n)'s room. I open the door a bit and it was her.

Hand in my hand and you promised to never let go,We're walking the tightrope.

High in the sky We can see the whole world down below, We're walking the tightrope.

Never sure, will you catch me if I should fall?

Well, it's all an adventure
That comes with a breathtaking view
Walking the tightrope