C2: Getting Baby Ruth, A Bet and Getting along

Your POV
When we arrive at the Mellanoff's candy factory, the factory was big and the middle has a house.

"A Perfect Home" Jane exclaimed "A candy factory?" I exclaimed in a bit shock as we were going in the factory but Tim didn't came in.

"Come on Tim" I said to him because he was worried "Look, it says 'No Trespassing'" he said as I hold his hand. "If you want to stay, you will wait for us. But, if you want to come with us, just come with us" I said to him as he sighed.

"Ok, I'll come with you" he said as we were going to the others.

Tim's POV
Oh my willoughby, why did she hold my hand?! My face is a bit of red! Wait.... It can't be?! Am I starting to like her?!

Back to Your POV
When auntie started to knock, there is a voice has spoken "WHO DARES TO DISTURB MY WORK?!" It was a man's voice. When the door was open and it reveal a man wearing a commander uniform, but it was made of candy.

"Uh hello, what do you want?" the guy ask

"Wait, your the real Captain Melanoff?!" I ask him in shock. "Why yes, young lady" he said. "Wow, I never thought that you will be colorful in the suit" I reminded him. "Actually we need the baby back" Auntie said to him

"You mean ruth?! Oh no. She's uh.... sleeping" he said until. I heard a baby scream.

"RUTH!"

I called her as I was going inside of the candy along with the others. I know the factory is big but I saw ruth was eating a lot of candy

"Oh no, she's gonna have a sugar crash if she ate all of them!" I said to them as I was starting to follow ruth. I jump, do some one stunt and landed on the moving machine with candies.

"(Y/N)! BE CAREFUL!"

I heard auntie and Tim said in so much worried.

"I know!"

I knew Tim will be so worry for me as I started to chase ruth because she was so fast! Until she was at the other side but she was going to fall. I ran fast and jump to catch her, suddenly....

The machine stops and I sighed.

"Phew! Looks like your safe now little ruth" I said to her as she kiss me in the cheeks "Awe!" I said to her as I lift her and jump going down.

When I was on the ground, Auntie, Jane, the twins and Tim were approached in front of me "Oh my god, (Y/n) don't ever do that again! But at least you save the baby" Auntie said until Tim came and hug me "Uh Timothy?" I called his name.

"Do. Not. Ever do that again! Do you hear me (N/n)?!"

He said, called my nickname and ask as I laugh a bit, along with Jane and the Barnabys. But I hug him back "I know I can Tim, but it's my duty to save someone especially a baby" I said to him.

"But how did you do the thing, that was awesome!" Jane said "Well, I've been training myself how to defend, and I was mostly homeschooled" I said to them as we were going inside of the common room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were watching TV, I knew that the four were not Homeschooled "A person inside of the box?" Tim ask "That my friend is television, for shortcut TV. A technology that you can watch any channel" I said them "You know all about this?" Tim ask

"Yep, I'm homeschooled."

"Can I ask you a question. Mostly only few of them" He said and I nodded "Ok, you can start" I said to him as he open his eyes widely "Really? Right now?" he ask. "Yep"