"Don't move Tanjirou!" My sister's voice rang on the area.

"Your wounds could be fatal if they opened, don't move my boy." Rengoku-san said and Akaza took the chance to attack him.

"Don't mind the weaks! You are losing your focus!" Akaza said as he blocked my sister's attack, I notice how he never attack my sister and only block her.

"I suggest of you stay out of this, Shiro. He won't be happy knowing that you are getting involve in these." Akaza kick my sister hard enough to send he flying against the fallen train.

"Ack!"

"Mommy!" The two kids run to my sister... wait... mommy?

"Mommy!" The 2 kids cried. Akaza send a powerful move on Rengoku-san causing a loud explosions.

"Don't die on me... Kyoujurou." Rengoku-san's left eye is damage.

"Even if you have intentions of sacrificing your body, it is pointless. Look at these wound you inflicted to me, it is already healed, and you... you are looking awful. Your left eye is smashed, your ribs are broken and your organs are wounded, wouldn't it be nice if you are a demon, they would be just a scratch for you." He said and he look at my sister.

"I suggest if you eat, Shiro. You are getting weaker, you hadn't recieved anything from him yet." Akaza said and my sister just stands.

"No way in hell." Rengoku stands straight and get in fighting stance.

"I will fulfill my duty! I won't let anyone die in here." Akaza looks amuse in rengoku-san's reply.

"I see no opening on your stance! You should really become a demon! Kyoujurou!" Akaza said.

"Breath of Flame: 9th style, purgatory!" Rengoku-san charge at Akaza with a speed and alot of dust flew around.

"No! Rengouku!" My sister yelled, but I can't see. There are dust around. When the dust is cleared I can see Akaza's hand penetrated in Rengoku-san's body.

"Rengoku!"

"You are dying Kyoujuro! Just tell me to turn you into a demon! Come on!" Rengoku-san swing his sword to Akaza's neck and Akaza threw a punch which Rengoku-san stoped. It is almost dawn and the sun is rising. My sister run through the shades with the kids, don't tell me... they are demons too? But what is important is Rengoku-san.

"Inosuke! Move!" I said and grab my sword. Inosuke attack him, but he got away by ripping off his arms. He runs into the forest and I threw my sword at him.

"Don't run away, coward! You are the loser! Rengoku-san is far more stronger than you! Coward!" I said and yelled.

"There is no point of shouting... your wound in stomach is opening and you don't have any minor injuries either..."

3rd person's POV

"Kamado, if I die, it's my loss."

"I want to speak to you about, the dance of the fire God."

"There is a book that was left by the past flame pillar, my father always read them, may e it has something you are looking for."

"Rengoku-san stop talking, stop the bleeding with breathe..."

"There is no use, I'm going to die soon so I'll my heart out."

"If you go to Rengoku residence, tell my brother to chose a path he thinks is the right one, tell him to follow his heart. And tell my father to take care of his body."

"Kamado... I also accept your younger sister as a demon hunter. I saw her protect the people inside the train, You Kamados are really born to protect the humans, like your older sister... she is really a good demin hunter and protects the humans even she is also dedicated to protect her own family." The sky darkens and snow falls in the sky.

"You are really saying your last words, Kyoujurou." Shiro walk close holding the twin in both of her hands.

"To think that this will be our last meeting Shiro, I still want to be their godfather, they grew bigger than the last time." Rengoku let out a small chuckle.

"Don't worry... you will in our next life."

"Yeah, let's see each other in our next life." Rengoku look at Tanjirou.

"Live with your chest high, if you got knock down by you weakness or cowardice, flame up your heart, grit your teeth and move forward. Even if you stop your tracks and cower, you won't stopping the flow of time, don't be sadden in the fact the we are all gonna reach our ends.

"Don't worry of I die here, Pillars are meant to shield their juniors, right shiro?"

"It doesn't look like it, but Shiro stands infront of me before and got stabbed twice and her left arm got crushed, she can't move for 4 months and got scolded by Kanae-san, haha... memories really comeback before you die."

"Young buds can't be plucked. Kamado, my boy... Inogashira, my boy... golden boy... you all have ways yo grow and next time, you will all become pillars and support the demon hunters. I believed in you."

"Sleep with no regrets, Kyoujuro..." Shiro said. Kyoujuro look past them to see his mother.

'I did it right? Mother? Was I able to fulfill my duty to protect people who need my protection?'

'You did a wonderful job.' His mother said and he
Et out his last breath. Smiling.

"Mommy... why is he smiling?" Shizan asked.

"He is dead isn't he?"

"Because, he left the world with no regrets, he may died, but he fulfill his goal. This is a human's death, unlike demon, they don't perish like dust. Not all humans leave with no regrets, but this kind of person, accept his end. Demons can also leave without regrets. It is to accept it's end and peacefully leave the world."

"But demons are usually greedy, aren't they? They always have regrets."

"You may be young to understand, but if the time comes, leave the world with no regrets." Shiro said she looks at Inosuke.

"Please take care of my siblings... Tanjirou and Nezuko... I have to  leave now." She said and walk with the twins away from the area

"No regrets..."