No Regrets

Shiro's POV

Akaza arrive by falling from above when I heard two small voice coming from him.

"Mommy!" My eyes opened wide.

"Shimuro?! Shizan?!" They ran towards me. Akaza run at full speed on Tanjirou.

"Stop it, Akaza!" I use my blood demon art, the ground freeze, but it is not fast enough to stop his tracks. I won't make it! He will reach Tanjirou in no time! A blazing fire stops his hand and slice it in half.

"Nice blade." He regenerate in a second.

"Akaza, what are you doing!?" I yelled at him.

"You are out of this, Shiro. My job to you is to protect your children, but this is a different story, I cannot let this get away. He and I have something to talk about." He faced Rengoku and I run to Tanjirou with my children.

"It is our first time meeting, but I already hate you."

"Oh really, so do I. I hate weak human and it disgust me when I look at you, but I have a wonderful proposal. How about..." he looks at me and the others around

"...Become a demon?"

"Not a chance." Rengoku answered fast.

"We are just watching you, but you give a different aura, you will be a perfect demon." Akaza said.

"So I can sense that you are a Pillar with your strength just like Shiro's. Why don't you become a demon too. Humans grow old unlike us, we can still grow more stronger than ever."Akaza said made me clenched my fist.

"Mommy?" Shimuro called me and licked my bleeding hand.

"I'm Rengoku Kyoujurou. The Flame pillar. I intend to protect the human kind from you."

"I'm Akaza and such a waste for a guy like you, side those weaklings who will grow old and die." I felt Tanjirou move like he is looking for something.

"Don't move, Tanjirou focus on breathe. You will start to bleed again."

"Growing old and dying is the beauty of the fleeting creature called human being. They lovable and precious, they don't regard strength in physical abilities instead, the strength of their souls and determination. This boy is not weak, you and I have a different moral values. No matter what motivation I may have, I will never become a demon!"

"I see, then if that's the case..." Akaza stand in fighting formation.

"I'll just have to kill you!" Akaza sprinted to Rengoku. They are attacking each other in enormous speeds.

"To all of the pillars I ever killed, none of them are flames and none of the ever agreed to be a demon! Just why? I can never understand why are you wasting these talents! Even the first ever pillar that turned to a demon refuse to become like us! Am I right? Shiro?" He is speaking to me... my body shakes in anger, Shimuro and Shizan hold my hands.

"Mommy no..."

"Tell me, Shiro, Kyoujurou! Why are you holding so much in humanity?!" That's it I shook my hands of pf the twins.

"Shut up!!!" I run to them, drawing my sword.

"Dance of Fire god, 5th form! Fire Chariot!"  I leaped behind Akaza and spins in the air while releasing a flaming attack in a circular motion.

Tanjirou's POV

The dance of the Fire God... she can use it too! I can ask her later. My sister moves in the very fast way, she is changing her breathes to snow breath and dance of the fire God. They are very fast I couldn't even follow their movements. I have to help them... where is my sword.