CHAPTER 1 - First Night

After our graduation, the band really gained a lot of fame, so much that we get distracted from out daily lives. We decided to stop making music and lay low for a while. We split paths. Jotaro, going back to his hometown. Giorno, moving back to Italy. Dio, continuing his study somewhere else. Jonathan, went with Lisa to a university somewhere. While me, I decided to stay in here, while studying as well. Jonathan took the Civic so I'm left with the 1969 Mustang.

You know, I'm interested in mechanical engineering, more into that after I 'stole' this tough automobile. I surfed the internet, looking for the best university that teaches the major I want. My discovery halted by a problem. My wallet couldn't handle the education fee.

Ah crap. Well I'm gonna give me parents a call. After a long call about my education, i convinced them to pay for my tuition fee. So the entire time i studied there i was covered. I decided to take a look around the University. It looks nice, i looked at the parking lot, and there's a lot of cool cars parked there. Seems that this university is the real deal. One car caught my eye. A Nissan Skyline GTR R34 V Spec II (whew what a name). I looked at it for a while. "What a nice car," I muttered.

"She sure looks nice doesn't she?" A voice came from behind. I looked back and saw a girl with short silver hair. "Are you the owner?" I said. "Yeah!" She said. "Wait a second, you look familiar..." I said. "Well?" She said. "Are you Eve?" I said.

"Yes. I'm Wakamiya Eve," Her head nodded, "I knew you only from your past band performances, and Hina. Really nice to meet you". Eve then questioned me, "News told that your band was disbanded. I wonder why".

"Eh, we're going through some personal problems and we have our own ways to cross, so we disbanded," I said. "That's too bad," Eve pitied. "Well are you a student here?" I asked. "Well im planning to," Eve replied. "Oh great! Im planning to apply here too," I empathized. "Say, you don't look pure Japanese," I said. "I could say the same to you," Eve copied.

An extremely recognizable music came in Eve's black pants. "Hold on, I have a call," She pulled her phone. The phone looked outdated but taken care properly. "NOKIA" chronicled on the back. The shape resembled a.. wait. Is that... The indestructible Nokia 3310?

"Moshi moshi... Hmm.. Uh uh... OK. I'll join at night. Better give me them grands," Her phone hung up.

"What was that?" I asked. "Oh it's nothing, just some friends," She replied. "Suure..." I said. "Anyway, I hope we get into the same class! I'll see you at the first day of school!" Eve then went into the car and drove off. "Give me them grands? Night? I've went on enough races to know where this is going," I theorized.

"If I want to follow her, her car must be powerful, I gotta get performance upgrades to catch up," I intended, "Or maybe, get a new car". Well, this Mustang forced me to make him powerful and famous.

Alright then. Time to give you some improvements.

I went into an autoshop, and installed a Supercharger, replaced the spark plugs and engine parts and reduced the weight even more.

As soon as i exited the autoshop I can feel the power kick in. "Oh yeah! Its much more powerful now!" I said. I waited until nighttime, and waited around one of the popular tracks, Akagi Mountain pass. Sure enough, a few minutes later, a blue Skyline GTR pulled up.

Lines of people made a barricade between the road. They were cheering all the rides on the asphalt, neatly placed like an official racing event. I could witness Eve's car behind every contestants. There were approximately 12 illegal racers. Dang. She sure really wanted them grands.

I saw as pairs of drivers went down the mountain, drifting and racing. Reminds me of the time where i raced with Hina here. Then I saw Hina's car get paired with a Honda S2000. I saw as each of the races, i only observed from a far. So far Eve's car has been winning, and getting to the finals. As Eve went up against a Nissan 200SX, when they went off the line, I started up my engine and started going after them. People shouted and cheered, as a mysterious mustang suddenly joined the race. I tailed them as they were side by side.

I didn't actually want to win. I was just curious of Eve's racing footage. My first intention switched after the cheer. They all hoped my muscle boy as tonight's champion. Vrrrrooooom! Brrrrrrm! I passed them, running on the dirt, cutting a corner. Say, you gotta be dirty in the nighttime.

I call this technique "The Gutter Run". As I finished downhill, I immediately drove off, leaving Eve and the other car behind. As I hit the bottom of the hill, I felt this car getting heavier, seeing by its age, it can't go too far anymore.

This muscle boy's not gonna cut it, i have to get a new car.