Safiyyah shared his sentiments, always finding herself getting lost in her daughter's brown eyes, thankful for her. She looked just like her daddy, at least to her, and she was gorgeous. Her spirit shined brighter than her beauty, and for that she was ever grateful. She knew no matter where life took Na'imah she would shine.

So, as the car sped through the intersection and into Safiyyah's side dead on, that's all she could seem to remember. Her last thoughts were of Na'imah while the car spun out of control. Nasir's arm flew back to hold his daughter steady while her screams of terror filled his ears and he looked over to see his wife barely hanging on, his heart began to break.

He knew. When they hit that tree he knew Na'imah would be alone, and his last thought was a prayer that she would be alright without him.

It seemed like it happened in slow motion. Thinking back, Na'imah didn't even remember where that car came from and why it was moving so fast. It seemingly came from nowhere, and before Na'imah knew it, their small Toyota crunched into a large and wide tree, smoke emitting from the hood.

She called for them so many times and until someone came and pulled them from that car she screamed, but they never answered.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, you have your assignment for this week and I shall see you all soon," her professor spoke

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, you have your assignment for this week and I shall see you all soon," her professor spoke. The cameras were handed out and she was excited to get started. Last week they were focusing on people, and this week was more so of a nature themed shoot, and she knew the perfect place to go to get some good shots.

After she collected her things and said goodbye to her professor, she was off to that park.

She hummed to herself as she walked, whatever song came to mind like she always did, completely lost in her own world with her bag hanging on her shoulders and the camera swinging around her neck.

This is all she really wanted to do, take pictures and eat. She could stay outside all day and all night with her camera and today—especially today, she would do just that. Sometimes she didn't care about the repercussions, she needed her peace as September came. She needed to protect all she had left as that day drew closer so she wouldn't spend it in her room crying. She wanted to celebrate them instead of mourning for once.

 She wanted to celebrate them instead of mourning for once