"Malfoy?" I glared at Stella.

"shut up"

~

We got ready in my quarters as it was much more comfortable. Before getting ready, we got a nice bath, scrubbing the dirt from our skin and washing our hair with shampoo and conditioner. After we're done, we dried our hair with the drying spell and slipped on our dresses. I brushed out my hair before waving my wand, muttering a spell to style my hair. Then, I helped Hermione with her hair using the Sleekeazy's Hair Potion to treat her scalp and tame her bushy hair.

"gosh.. Mione! Your hair is beautiful but uh... Hard to tame"

"I know" she sigh as she apply liberal amounts of the hair potion. I brush out her hair to get it out from tangling into a mess even more. Once I finally got to get it out of the mess, I waved my wand and her hair styled into a beautiful, neat bun.

"oh Hermione! You look beautiful! Viktor is lucky!" she shyly look down.

"thanks.... Malfoy is really lucky" she chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"whatever" I went to my dressing table as I put on my earrings and put a accessory on my hair. I apply some lip gloss on my lips and looked at my reflection.

Slipping on my heels, I walked towards the girls

Slipping on my heels, I walked towards the girls. Ginny is wearing a cute, puffy turquoise and pink dress with a bow behind her. Stella wear a daring off shoulder red dress which suit her auburn hair in a half bun, Anne wear a long soft purple with slit on her left leg, her honey blonde hair was put in a messy bun while Charlotte wear a pretty pink v-neck dress with flowers on it and her brown hair flow naturally.

"Elora... You look gorgeous!" Stella praised as she gawked at the sight of my dress. I sigh and twirled around.

"oh boy... Malfoy is lucky" Charlotte added and I glared at her at the mention of his name again.

"well, you girls are beautiful too" I said as we walked out from the quarter. The girls waved us goodbye before finding their dates, I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding and walked down the stairs to the Great Hall with my head held up. My footsteps on the floor echoing through the room as attention averted to me. I walked down with pride, when I saw Malfoy waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs in his dress robes with his usual cold grey eyes widen. I bit my bottom lip as I stand in front of him, he blinked his eyes a couple times before regaining his senses, pulling my hand to his lips.

"you look beautiful, love"

"you're not bad yourself" I just ignore the fact that he called me love and decided to be nice to him tonight as I linked my arm with him and walked towards the other champions.

"hello, Fleur, Roger" I greet her as soon as I saw her with Roger Davies, the Ravenclaw Quidditch Captain.

"hello Elora..... Malfoy?" she looked between me and him questioningly.