Forbidden Romance Chapter One

Začít od začátku

"No, I was late to class," I snapped.

"Oh," he sighed. "Well, Ben, if you have this one in detention frequently, don't be surprised. She's been a frequent flyer in the punishment department."

"Well, make school more interesting," I groaned.

Mr Carrow chuckled then left the room, claiming he had to take his son to piano lessons. Which meant that in the entire school, we were the only ones here. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing, but I'd been here until seven one night with my bitch of a PE teacher...

That was hell!

I quietly did my homework, but quickly got bored. Mr Nelson hovered over my shoulder, watching me work. Was this normal? No, I don't think so.

"You know, Lana," he began after a while. "You're truly one of the most attractive young girls that walks through this school."

"Do you tell all your female students that?" I asked candidly.

"No," he whispered.

"Okay, are you coming on to me?" I asked, looking at him.

"Would that be so wrong?" he asked.

"Umm... well, you're a teacher," I began. "And I'm your student. I mean, we could get into trouble for just discussing hitting on each other."

"I've been with sixteen year olds before," he teased, gently caressing my face. "It's just, well, me. I like younger women."

"You mean you like teenagers," I scoffed, getting up. He gently slid me onto the desk next to me.

"I dated a nine year old when I was fourteen," he said proudly. "She was cute. But I wasn't sexually active then, and she was religious so I couldn't kiss her or tell anyone."

"You like secret relationships then?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied. "I don't like people knowing my business. I like my privacy very much."

"So do I, but this is... wrong," I sighed.

"I know you've been thinking about me all day," he joked.

"So?" I answered before I realised what I'd said. "Oh, crap," I gasped.

He leant in toward my face, and gently kissed my cheek. I'd never actually met a teacher that would hit on a student, much less kiss one on the cheek. I instinctly, however, moved so that my mouth met his, and our lips moved in sync. I'd kissed boys before, but nothing like this. But Ben was no boy. He was a man. An experienced man.

As we kissed, he gently ran his fingers along my arms. It tickled, but it was nice. I opened my legs so that he could move closer to me, and I realised I was living out a dream. I'd always wanted the sexual fantasy where the naughty schoolgirl gets punished by the headmaster. And I was kind of living it... but with the teacher doing the punishing.

I slipped my blazer off and tossed it to the other side of the desk I was sitting on.

"You know that your uniform is only more of a turn-on," he giggled, kissing the top of my nose.

"Good," I smiled, meeting his lips with mine again.

"You'd look even better without it," he said seductively. "Can I take it off?"

"I feel like I'm in a porno," I said, unbuttoning my shirt.