Chapter 18: the one where Chris finds out about Liam

Start from the beginning

"How about Orchard beach?"

"Awesome!!"

It was almost time of sunset. I have always loved New York City at the time if sunset. City becomes magical in its own way.

When we reached the beach, it was unusaully quiet. I wondered why?

"Now I will blindfold your eyes, okay?
There is a surprise."

"Oh great. Wooow. Im ready."

Chris blindfolded me. He came towards my door, opened it. He held my hand in his and we started waking. I knew when we touched the beach because I could feel sand below my pumps.

Slowly Chris removed my blindfold and what I saw next was omgggg.

It was so beautiful

It was so beautiful. Oh my god!! All the arrangements, candle light, private dinner. Chris!

"How is it?" Chris asked.

"Its beautiful, amazing. Chris, omg thankyou so much for doing all this."

"Emily. Anything for you."

My heart skipped a beat hearing that. How can one guy be so caring, handsome, understanding. Gosh.

"Lets proceed!" Chris said.
I nodded and we sat at the table. It was all like a fairy tale. I never thought that any guy would do such thing for me.

Chris was constantly looking at me. Not that I mind but curiosity made me ask, "what?"

"what?" Chris repeated.

"What are you looking at?"

"I'm looking at a very beautiful girl with even more beautiful heart. And today she is looking so very gorgeous that I can't take my eyes off her."

"Chris stop it already. You are going to make me red as tomato. "

"But its true sweetheart. And I am glad that I can make you as red as tomato." Chris laughed.

"Chriss!!"

"Okay, okay. I stop!"

I chuckled. At that moment I thought of telling him about Liam. And I did.

"Chris, I wanted to tell you something, about someone."

"Emily what is it? You look tensed?"

"Its about Liam. I want to tell you what happend in college." I said though a bit scared about his reaction.

"Look Em, you dont have to tell me if you are feeling uncomfortable. Its okay."

"No Chris. I feel like I am cheating on you if I dont tell you this. I want to tell you."

"Okay. Go ahead."

"So at the first year I met Liam. We became friends instantly. Though Lexi kept on telling me to stay away from him as she thought he was dangerous. But I found him harmless. After six months he askes me out. I was very happy as I was waiting for that moment. It was all goody goody. We kissed, we made out but having sex was difficult for me. I wasnt ready for it. But after he told me that he loved me and would wait for me forever, I thought he was the guy I would spend my rest of my life. I too told him that I love him. After that around 2 weeks after he called me over his house. He was having party. Many of his friends were there. I wanted to call Lexi but decided otherwise because Lexi and Liam never liked each other. I was sitting in his bedroom, when two of his friends appeared. I found it weird as we hardly talked with each other. Then Liam came. He started talking rubbish in front of them about how I was not ready to have sex with him. After that he forced himself on me. And his friends helped him. I was so scared, I was shouting for help but no one came. Liam was about to rape me when Lexi came and saved me. She called the cops. And the three of them were arrested. But my bad luck his dad knew someone from Police department so he was bailed out in 7 days. Since then I never saw him as they moved to Seattle until that day in theatre."
Saying all this I was a crying mess literally.

"Chris if you want to leave me you can. I know this is all so bad and unfortunate. But.."

"Oh Emily.." Chris placed me on his lap and hugged me tightly. His embrace was so warm and inviting. I never wanted to let go. I felt safe in his arms. No one could ever hurt me if I was in Chris arms.

"Emily listen to me and listen good. I would never ever leave you okay? Whatever happened was not your fault. I wish I was there to save you from that bastard. I am not going to leave him. How dare he to hurt you like this. And I am going to be by your side always. Thank you for letting me in Em. I promise I am never going to leave you. No one can hurt you as long as you are with me. You get that?"

I nodded. And then he crashed his lips on mine. We kissed, kissed and kissed. Chris placed few kisses down my neck.

After that we had dinner, talked about things. Chris came back to drop me.

"You want to stay over?" I asked.

"Well, sure."

We went inside. I changed into PJs. Chris was looking outside the window when I came in my bedroom.

"Emily, if you want I can sleep in guest room."

"Chris, if I had to make you sleep in guest room, why would I have invited you in? My bed is big enough for us."

"Ohh okay."

We lied down. Chris opened his arms and I quickly hugged him. And when sleep took over us I dont know!

*********
Pheww!! 1117 words chapter. Show some love guys.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Question for the day:
Zodiac sign?
Mine is Leo. Wbu?