2preview

Act as if the video says "freedom debut stage, I'm so pretty" you are the girl with the pink stripped skirt and top aka: aurora but in the story "JJ"

Hot news❗️

Bighit has gone mad!!!!

It has been reported that big hit is starting a girl group who could they be?
As we all know big hit has never debuted a girl group ever since Glam for obvious reasons and not to mention one of the members is a non-Asian. BTS fame and fan girls could completely destroy those girl's career.
Will they make it and become as famous as their senior? Only the future knows the answer to that...

hey guys it's your girl and today video is a requested one.
You guys have asked me about my opinion on freedom, like I've already said I was looking forward to seeing non Asians in kpop and I think it's a great change. So many people hate the idea but as long as she can speak fluently, have talent and debut in a korean company I think it's fine. She seems really talented and I've seen dancer covers of her she's amazing.
I know some people call her koreaboo but she has said many times that she identified as "your race" and she doesn't act like a koreaboo.
Also some people have been saying that the group only debuted in big hit because they were army, now Bts might have been the reason why they wanted to become kpop idols but if big hit took them in and made them a group their surely a reason. They are super talented and I hope you guys will stop hating  because they are still human and have feelings...