Chapter 18

2 months later

Mia's POV

I just got off work and I'm at home laying in my bed. My phone started ringing. Incoming call, "Nate🖤🙃"

"Hello?" I answered. "Hey this is Nate's friend, Jake" "From State Farm?" He laughed. "Haha we're at the (club name) and can you come get him. I can't take him home because I have to deal with my girlfriend and her cousin." "He must be drunk?" "Yeah so can you or?" "Alright I'm on my way."

I got in my car and drove to the club and seen a drunk Nate. He does realize that he's a celebrity. He seen me walking towards him. "H-hello Mia." "Hey Nate." I seen his friend Jake said my goodbye and took Nate home.

I took his keys to open his door. Once we got in he fell over the couch and landed on the floor. "Are you okay?" I asked him as I closed the door."Help me up please." He said as he looked up at me. When I grabbed his hand to help he pulled me down on him. He looked up into my eyes. "Hey." He whispered. I tried to get up but he flipped us around to where he was on top of me.

"You have pretty lips Miala." He told me. He looked down at my lips and licked his. Then he rubbed my face. "I like your big brown eyes too." I smiled. "Thank you Nate now can I-." He cut me off. "I like your face." Best compliment I've had all year. I laughed and pushed him off me. "Let's get you to bed." He pouted. Aww he's so cute.

I pulled him up for real this time. "Come on." We walked to his room and I founded him something to sleep in. I walked to the living room and waited on him to change. "MIAAAA." He yelled. I walked to his room and saw him on the bed. "Are we together?" "No silly." "Why not?" He frowned. "Because we're best friends." He crosses his arms and stop talking to me. Why is he so adorable?

"Will you talk to me?" He looked over at me. "If you say your my girlfriend." I sighed. "Okay I'll be your girlfriend but only for today." "No forever." "You're drunk, you probably won't even remember this in the morning." "But I'll still like you in the morning."

"That was smooth." He laughed and then started talking none sense. "Your still so pretty." He said. I smiled, if I were white I would be a big tomatoe. "Thank you." "Now I'm going to go to the guess room call me if you need me. "No, no come here." He said and patted the bed beside him.

I sat beside him. "No, no lay down." I did what he said and he leaned over. He kissed me on my cheek. I gasped and then he kissed my neck. He stayed still and after awhile I looked down to see him knocked out. I chuckled and went to sleep too.