Chapter 5

RYAN'S P.O.V

It's 1:30 in the morning and I have this amazing girl cuddled up to me laying on my chest. How did that manage to happen? I have no clue. I think im starting to really like her. I can't believe I kissed her. Gosh what was I thinking? I shouldn't have done that. She probably doesn't even feel the same about me. I guess I could tell her how I feel and see what she says..

I should probably go to sleep but I just can take my eyes off her. She was so cute and 109738730x sweeter while she was sleeping. I mean not that she wasn't sweet already but she just looks so innocent while she sleeps. Its adorable. How am I, the "Bad Boy', falling for her, "the Nerd"... I just don't know how.

I slowly fell asleep and had a crazy dream. Yeah before you ask, she was in it. It was perfect I may say. If only it was real life. I guess you can say that i have sexual dreams?

" *Knock Knock*

'Come in'

I walked into her room and she was laying on her bed in the sexiest lingerie. She was laying there with that little sexy half smirk. she pointed her finger at me and told me to come here. When I came up to her she put her arms around my neck and I picked her up by her waist and wrapped her legs around my waist.

'I want you' She whispered so innocently in my ear.

We started kissing and I slowly layed her down on her back on the bed. She took my shirt off of me and we flipped over and she was on top of me. She started smiling and was tracing the lines of my abs with her finger. She undid my belt and took it off. Then she undid my pants and they were down to my ankles. She then climbed on top of me again and started kissing. I flipped her over so I was on top.

I started to unlatch her bra when she stopped me. She said she'd be right back."

Then I woke up from my little not so innocent dream. I looked over at her and she was smiling at me. I checked the time and it was 11:28 in the morning. She hopped up out of bed and ran to the kitchen. I laughed at her and got up and put my shirt back on. Why was it off, i have no clue. I probably took it off last night. I then smelled something cooking. I walked down to the kitchen and she was making breakfast for the two of us. I sat down at the table and watched her cook. I started thinking wether or not i should tell her how I feel about her. I don't want to keep this from her for so long.

"Tiffany, I have a confession to make. I think you should know this."