Chapter 3

Tiffany's P.O.V
There was 10 minutes before 1st hour ended. We only said 2 things to each other. I gave him my phone number. Why. Why did I do that. Gosh I'm so stupid. I never tried to mess around with boys before. Why now. Something caught my eye about him. I don't know what it is yet. But I shouldn't have to worry because I'm just the "nerd" and I would never get his attention. He's a bad boy. Something every girl would want. Hes tall, gorgeous, and has the pretty blue eyes.

Anyways, first period ended and I went on with my business. I went to 2nd, 3rd, and 4th hour then went to lunch. Of course I told Carly and Ashley about the whole thing.

"Oh my god. You gave him your number?!?" Carly asked.

"Yeah yeah. I know unlike me huh." I replied

"What's wrong with you. You don't ever talk to boys. What's so different with him.?" They both asked in perfect sync.

"I dont know. He just kind of caught my eye."

The lunch bell rang and I finished my day up. When I got into my last class if the day, he was in there. There was one seat open, of course right next to him. I sat down next to him and it was awkwardly silent like it was in 1st hour.

The teacher told us we all had to work in partners with the person next to us. GREAT. What else is going to happen today? We started working in a project and he asked me about myself.

"Well as you can see I'm the nerd of school. The fun one though. I get my stuff done but I find time to hangout and have fun."

"Oh. Well we got 5 minutes until class is over. Would you mind hanging out tonight and trying to finish our project up?" He asked in his dark mysterious voice that I loved so much.

"Sure. You got my number just text me what time."

School was over and I wanted some air so I told Carly I was walking home today. I finally got home and ran into my room and got undressed and jumped in the shower. When I got out my phone went off.

From: Ryan
"How about around 5. We can get something to eat and then back to your place to do work"

"Sounds good! (:" I replied.

It was 4 now so I got dressed in some skinny jeans and a cropped top. I curled my hair then I grabbed my black and red jordans and put them on. I checked the time and it was 4:50. 10 minutes and I'll be out on a somewhat date with a guy I barley know.

*buzz buzz*
*buzz buzz*

Ryan was calling me. So I answered.
"Hello"
"Hey. Im here. Are you ready?"
"Yeah. Im on my way out."

Well here goes nothing.