Quick A/N

Hi hi hi, before starting this story, there are some things you should know.

There will be slow updates! Currently, I have two other stories for a different fandom I'm in that I have to work on, along with the draft for an interactive/2nd person story that I haven't been able to start. This book is sort of for the reason that I don't go crazy writing so many stories about one single fandom.

Will be based off of Sabre's setting and such for the Rainbow Quest, however I will make my own adjustments to the lore and will most likely not follow his storyline passing the episode about Gerald the pig escaping and then the episode right after about Dark Steve talking to Sabre.

Most likely, I will NOT be including any oc's or ships. There could be slight hints and such at ships, but not full blown relationships. Also, I mainly stick to canon characters. I'm not that much of a fan of self inserts or oc filled stories. If I do include oc's, there will not be many, and they will simply be fillers for roles. Sorry.

This story will most likely contain swearing and such. There could possibly be blood and a buncha angst at certain parts, however don't count on that.

Sorry, had to make this after seeing Sabre's last episode titled "Dark Steve is a PART of me!? | Rainbow Quest"

Hopefully I'll be writing the prologue soon, and uh

This is what I drew for the cover art btwI don't think it took that longMaybe an hour or soMost drawings take a couple hours to days, but I guess that's because I usually do chest and up or full body drawings

I don't think it took that long
Maybe an hour or so
Most drawings take a couple hours to days, but I guess that's because I usually do chest and up or full body drawings.
Yeah it's probably bad but um-

I guess I'll see anyone reading this later.
Have a good day/night, and stay safe! <3