First day jitters

This entire fic is written in the POV of the spooky ghost bottom in the sky (you)

It was Nick's first day in the Republican Hype House's home. Nick has always been confrontational when it came to online political debates but how would this play out when the people around him can hear him yell at a camera at 3 in the morning.

" Hey Nick- oh you're alot shorter than I thought you would be" some guy named violet loomed over him looking at the 5'3 boy infront of him "I guess your ego is the only big thing about you then " violet shrugs and walks off into the kitchen previously bored with the exchange. Nick looks confused and holds on tightly to his Trump body pillow that he believes keeps him safe at night from the Liberals. Nick's eyes spot a fast talking girl that goes by liberty mustang. "Hey-" Nick is quickly cut off by the fast talking girl as she quickly reads a wiki article about abortions for her next debate.Nick thinks to himself for a moment 'There always has to be a crazy one ' Nick wonders down a hall looking for a empty room. He spots a windowless room setting his bags on the ground "I guess I will have to save for a mattress " he mumbles looking around he notices a small door like shape in the wall covered by cheap white wallpaper . Nick stares curiously at it " I'll see where you lead to later." Nick says to himself leaving the room he picked to grab more of his bags out of his car. "Finally I'm away from my mini me of a brother " he breathly says after placing everything in his room.

Suddenly theres a soft knock on Nick's door and there stands a medium build boy with gorgeous short cut brown hair , and (I forgot Lance's eye color) his colorful brown , green maybe blue  orbs looking directly at Nick studying him sending a shiver up Nick's spine having such and ALPHA look him up and down like that.With a smooth high low voice "Hey I'm Lance I'm gonna guess and say you're Nick" Nick slowly nods suprised by the man infront of him. Lance looked as if he didnt share the same interest Nick did and it didnt phase Nick at all. "Y-yeah I'm Nick " Nick walks over having to look up at Lance and shakes his hand. "Well it looks like we're room neighbors " Lance let go of Nick's hand backing up a little "Keep the noise down around 10 please I have a job I have to go to and I need my rest " Lance shortly says sending daggers at Nick's heart right after its said. No one has ever spoke to Nick like that except for Violet.Well no one attractive has spoke to Nick like that.Nick tried not to take it to heart but it is hard for him, he interalises all negativity he receives from attractive people. "I need to blow off some steam" Nick grabs his phone closing the door and opening snapchat taking pictures of his chode and sending it to various Liberal Hype House members. "I feel better now."he shortly says and puts his chode away happily walking out of his room to explore the back yard. Disappointingly there is a large circular pool. Nick isnt use to pools of this shape hes use to short wide pools he trained in when he swam for his school. But he will make do with what he has Nick thinks to himself. " How you liking the pool so far?" A high squeaky voice says from behind him. He dreaded hearing that voice "Its great violet when Is the rest of the house getting here ?" Nick asks shrugging turning to look at violet  tiredly. "They will be here soon." Violet shortly puts on his cheap purple wig he got from dollar tree cause it's all he could afford."Do I look pretty~" came from violets mouth causing Nick to vomit. Nick runs to his room to grab his toothbrush and toothpaste going to a bathroom and brushing his teeth and tongue heavily spitting into the sink looking at the mirror he noticed his hair was messy and tried to fix it with his hands but that didnt work to well. Nick decided to return to his room and skip dinner to sleep to forget the horrors he just saw.

This is the end of the first chapter love.This is all jokes by the way dont take this fanfic seriously or do I cant control what yall do.