Chapter Eighteen

"Let's ditch school today." Luke mumbled sleeply next to me.

I slpet most of the night but I woke up at 5 p.m. again and that was the end of my slumber.

"My uncle should be back today."

"In the evning." He guessed.

"Well yeah, but.."

"Then let's just stay here and cuddle." As he said that he draped his arm on my waist and nuzzeled his nose in my hair.

"We can't."

"I'll pay you."

"Luke." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you meeting Noah today?" His voice was soundly seriouse and not so sleepy.

"I don't know."

"Don't meet with him alone."

"I thought I made it clear to you that I'm not a girl. And I can protect myself."

"But he's still stronger then you."

"No he's not." I felt kind of offended hearing him saying that. I'm a guy too, I should be strong as well.

I don't want to feel like the girl in this relationship.

"Not by much, just a bit." An amusment laced with his voice.

"Right.."

"So, staying?" He kept insisting.

"Umm.. okay." I agree mainly because I want to spend the day with him.

"Good." He then hovered over me, leaning on his elbow and kissed my lips hungrily. He moved his other hand to my cheek and then passed it to my hair. He tug my hair between his fingers and bite my bottom lip.

"We haven't even brushed our teeth." I mumbled into the kiss.

"Doesn't matter."

****

"I know."

"If you're sick then I'll come back early."

"I'm fine, I just felt like sleeping this morning that's all."

"Okay.. Your teacher said you had a project to do, so don't just laze around all day."

"I won't."

"Call me if you don't feel good."

"Okay."

I hung the phone and tossed it on the couch next to Luke.

"He got a call from school." I stared at him and tried to sound stern.

"So? You clearly fixed it." He chuckled.

"Luke." I shoke my head.

"Just come here." He pattered on the spot next to him.

I set next to him and focused my eyes on the screen. This movie was actually pretty good and when Dean called, it startled both me and Luke.

We closed all the curtains and shut the lights so it was pretty dark in the room and made the movie even more scary.

"How may siblings do you have?" I asked Luke as I glanced aside to look af him.

"One. He's older then me."

"How old is he?"

"19. In college ."

"Oh. So its just you and your parnts in the house."

"No, its just me and my mom. My parents are divorced."

"Oh. Does your dad lives far?"

"No, its actually something like an half hour from my mom's house."

After that we just kept watching the movie.

After about ten minutes, Luke started leaning in my direction and I thought that he just wanted to put his head on my shoulder. But then he started to push me to lay down and I knew where this going.

"The movie is almost over."

"I know, but I just couldn't wait anymore."

He then kissed me deeply and his hands didn't waste any moment as they started to travel under my shirt.

"Luke." I muttered.

"I know, I know.." He sighed against my lips.

"Its not that I don't want to, its just.."

"It's okay, really. Don't feel any pressure because of me."

"It's hard when you keep wander you hands." I smiled.

"I won't lie, I'm dying to have sex with you, and I'm horrible in waiting."

"But don't even think about me, only when you're ready." He continued.

"What if I won't like it, and find out that I'm straight?" I knew that there was no way that would happen but I still asked that just to tease Luke.

"You'de like it." He smirked.

"But what if?"

"Don't tease me Ashton." He tried to swallow the smile.

"Maybe I'm bisexuall as well."

"As long as you with me, I don't mind it." He leaned down and kissed me again.

"Ashton!" Someone called as the front door opened. I immediately pushed Luke off of me and sat down.

Dean came back.

"Don't speak." I whispered as I stood up.

"What's going on in here?" Dean asked as he entered the living room.

"Dean, this is Luke." I glance at Luke as I introduced him to Dean.

Luke stood up as well.

"Hello sir." Luke flash a smile and I just pray he won't say anything he shouldn't say.

Dean stared at him with a frown and then looked back at me.

"Are you skipping school to be here, Luke?" Dean looked back to Luke.

"Yeah he is. He just stoped by to see everything is fine."

"Why would he do that?" Dean asked me, ignoring Luke's presence.

"Because he knows about my insomnia and.. that's all." I press my lips together.

"Oh. Okay.. I hope you guys worked on your projects at least."

"We did." Luke replied this time.

"Ashton, the reason I came back is because you have an appointment to doctor Shall."

"Today?" I sighed.

"Yes. So get ready and well drop your friend at school." Dean spoke, looking at Luke.