Chp1: Years before the Nanite Event

Start from the beginning

When you heard of running footsteps, you grabbed Rex's arm and made a run for it. You both ended up behind an alleyway, panting hard from how fast you ran. "Are you ok?" You asked Rex, still panting. He nodded his head. When you both got your energy back, Rex looked at you and asked, "Why did you do that...?"

"What do you mean?" You tilted your head in confusion. "You...saved me..." Then there was a long pause before he decided to continue talking. "My other friends...well, I don't know if I can call them 'friends', whenever that bully shows up, they would run to save themselves and leave me to be beaten up. But you... You saved me..." You got sad from his story, but you gave him a bright smile. "Don't worry, friends stick together. And as your friend, I'll be here when you need me."

He wiped his tears away as he gave out a small smile. He held out his pinky saying, "Promise?"

"Promise." You wrapped your pinky tight onto his. Then you saw Rex's never before seen big smile before he gave you a hug. With that being said, your friendship grew stronger. But the question is, until when?

(A/N: Follow, vote, comment for more chapters.)

|∆•∆•∆•∆|

SIX
(F/F)-favorite food
(Y/N)-your name

Training under One is very exhausting. Yes, you heard me, One, your sensei, the most dangerous man on the planet.

How did you become his student?

Well, long story short, he came across you in the middle of the woods. You were in a basket and there was a note where your name was written on it. So there you have it, you have been adopted.

Right now he instructed you to take a break from your hardwork and improving results during training.

You are sitting on the roof again with some (F/F) on your lap. This is wear you mostly hangout and rest after training because you admire the sun setting in the horizon. Not only that, you can also see what the others are up to without them being suspicious of you hehe. The "sunset-watching" seems to be a great excuse everytime they almost catch you staring at them.

But there seems to be this specific guy who tends to always catch your eye. You don't know why though but eversince you first saw him, you somehow got curious about him to the point of wanting to know him better. 'Now where is he...' you asked yourself while scanning the whole place. He is always at his usual spot resting by the tree near the pond after training but it looks like he is not ther-

"You seem to be looking for something."

A voice from beside you startled you, causing for your food to fall out of your lap. With quick reflexes, you got every last bit before it fell down the roof. You look at the person at your side and saw him sitting with his eyes darted on the setting sun. 'How did he get there so fast? I didn't even sensed him.'

"How long were you sitting there?" I asked him, still surprised by his sudden actions. "Just a few minutes ago. I want to know why you like sitting here watching the sunset everytime after training so I came here to experience it myself." He replied with a monotone voice. His dark brown eyes were darted on the sunset while his hands continue to wipe his sweat with a white towel. "But why do you look like as if you are looking for someone down there?"

Sh*t.

You can't just tell him that you were looking for him. That's just plain creepy. And besides, it's not like there is a reason behind your "stalking". You got curious of him when you two first met each other so simply you are just trying to get to know him from a far since you're that shy...and probably also the youngest in the group. (A year younger than him probably)