The FFI Vision 3! Begin!!

Beginne am Anfang

(Okami Kiba)

Number & Position: 4 / Defender

Detail:
He's a second year. He has greyish-white spiky hair and blue eyes with sharp iris and usually seen have the dark blue scarf around his neck. Kiba is very rough at some point but he's a kind person and due his longer fangs, most students always calls him Werewolf. He is one of the fastest player in Hakuren and good in do pass cut. Despite his appearance, he's actually very smart.

(Kazami Haruki)

Number & Position: 5 / Midfielder

Detail:
He's a second year. He has blond hair with longer strand at his left side face almost cover his left eye and brown eyes. Haruki is Shindou Takuto's disciple and mostly call as 2nd Shindou due his genius playmaking ability as well as the ex-captain of Zeus soccer team. He is a calm person and can make a quick decision. He mostly seen listen to music or sound of the naure that calm his mind.

(Gouenji Homura)

Number & Position: 6 / Midfielder

Detail:
She's a first year. She has short red hair with long strand at the sides of her face and red eyes. She is kind and caring person but can get anrgy if she was torment or her teammates got hurt. She has a crush on Kaminari but didn't have the courage to tell him and keep denying about she liking him.

(Katsuragi Isamu)

Number & Position: 7 / Midfielder

Detail:
He's a second year. He has short brownish hair with some strands tied at the right side of his face and brownish-black eyes. Isamu is very unfriendly and known for his rough play. None of the players in Gassan Kunimitsu don't like him due how he played. He don't really like teamwork and only think for himself. He has a kind personality but didn't show it to anyone except his older sister.

(Suiryuu)

Number & Position: 8 / Midfielder

Detail:
He's a second year. He has whitish-blue spiky hair with raging flame style and red eyes with sharp iris. Suiryuu is very caring person and didn't like seeing his friends fighting. He's an understandable person and will do anything in the right way when it comes to winning. He only respest those who he thinks really fit to be the leader of the team.

(Yoshi Kai)

Number & Position: 9 / Forward

Detail:
He's a third year. He has brown spiky hair and black eyes. Kai is very arrogant person, the ex-captain of Teikoku soccer team and never cared about any of his teammates. He thinks only himself already enough to win the matches. He didn't listen to anyone and only listen to himself even the time is really not fit or when they in huge pinch.

(Endou Kaminari)

Number & Position: 10 / Forward(Captain)

Detail:
He's a second year. He has brownish spiky hair with brown eyes and wearing bluish-black headband this time. Kaminari only think what's really needed for the team he lead despite he don't want to be a captain and the ex-captain of Raimon soccer team. He's harsh and sometimes use insult to make his teammates get their spirit back. Even he was bad outside, he is a kind person inside.

(Kishibe Tsukasa)

Number & Position: 11 / Forward

Detail:
He's a second year. He has purplish spiky hair with tied into a ponytail and bluish eyes. Tsukasa is the younger brother of Kishibe Taiga and the disciple of Tsurugi Kyousuke. He is the temperory captain for Kidokawa Seishuu. He has a fast reaction and very confident when it comes to score the goals for his team. He doesn't like those who look down to him and he trust Kaminari's decision just like how he trust Kiroto.