the date~♡

Note: me irl while planing this was like ÙwÚ
Finland's pov
We decided to meet at the restaurant so I decided to get there 15 minutes early. I told the waiter I wanted to wait at the front for her. 10 minutes go by and she walks in, her outfit is so cute. (Fin be like O//-//O) She walks up to me. "Hey finland!" Estonia smiled nervously. Heh cute. "Hey Esti, wanna get a seat?" I asked while the waiter came over to me. "Sure let's go" she says sweetly. The waiter takes us to our seat and gives us our menu while walking away. I looked at the menu and can sort of understand it but half of it is weird (it's a Estonian restaurant and Estonian and Finnish are related languages so). Oh well I will get what Estonia gets. The drinks are in English though. Imma just get water. Estonia puts the menu down. I have to think what kind of water to get mineral water or normal water. "Mineraalves sounds good!" She said. I have no idea what she said but I don't care. "What's mineraalves?" I asked "mineral water." She said. Oh they explains that. The waiter comes back after sitting a group of weird looking men (their siblings lol). "What can I get you to drink?" He asks in a accent. "Water" I say. "Mineraalves" Estonia says. He writes it down, I guess he understands Estonian! He leaves us alone to get the water. "So Estonia how have you been?" I ask smiling, "good I guess, how about you?" I guess the kiss threw her off.  "Good..." I say looking at the table blushing. She smiles. The waiter comes back with our water and puts it down in front of us. "What food do you guys want?" He asks. "Smoked sprats please." Estonia says he writes that down and looks at me. "What about you sir?" He asks. "Same as her." I say. He writes it down. Estonia giggles.
Estonia's pov
I giggle. I guess he could not read read Estonian. My bad! He looks at me confused. The waiter walks off. "What?" He asks. "I don't think you will like Smoked sprats, it's smoked fish and bread!" I laugh. "It dose not sound that bad!" He says. After we got our food. He surprisingly likes it. I start poking in of the fish. Finland looks at me confused. He dose not know what I want to say to him... "Esti? You fine?" He asks. "Fin, I need to tell you something..." I smile while looking at him. "What is it?" He asks. "I-i-i" I saw trying to find my words. He grabs my hand "take your time" he says looking at me at the eyes. He's  acting so kind.. I sigh "I love you!" I finally blurt out. I blush a lot. He turns red for a moment then smiles. "I love you to Esti." He smiles. I let out a sigh of relief. I did not think he would say he loves me. I smile at him. The men in the table start freaking out and screaming. "SHIIIIPPP" Some of them scream the others scream "YAS OUR SIBLINGS ARE DATING NOW" We state ate them. I look closely at 2 of them. And see Lithuania and Latvia. My sisters. Latvia recently got her independents and Lithuania got it a few months before me. "LITHUANIA LATVIA!?" I scream embarrassed. Finland covers his face then j notice the Nordic's. I guess our siblings wanted to say I'm us. I look down at the floor in embarrassment. Me and Finland quickly Finnish our food and leave.