not a chapter just info and a backstory lol

Estonia:
Independent? No
Personality? Kind, bubbly, loving
Love? Winter, Finland, wolves
Hates her dad (soviet)

Finland:
Independent? Yeah
Personality? Kind sometimes mean sometimes
Loves? Winter, Estonia
Hates? People who are mean to Estonia (oooohh~), people who are mean to his siblings

10 years ago they are 10 years old
"Catch me if you can Fin!" Estonia screamed running around in the woods "HEY NO FAIR YOU GOT A HEAD START" Finland started the chaise her when suddenly she paused. "I-I have to go..."
"But it's not your curfew yet!"
"Finland Imma miss you..."
"What are you talking about Esti?"
"I'm moving to (insert Russian town) we are leaving in 1 hour, goodbye" Estonia started walking away with tears in her eyes. She was hoping she would return to this town one day. Finland started crying, He was losing his only friend. She was the only thing that made him happy!
Estonia's pov
I walked out of the forest and to my house. I see my dad putting bags in the car. "You still have your blanket, pillow, and teddy bear in your room go get them and tell your siblings to come outside!" He said in a firm voice. He never said stuff like "hi sweetie how was your day" Or "I missed you Tonie" I hate being called Tonie but my family calls me that. I quickly grab my stuff and I look around my room one last time. I will miss my room a lot. I go into the kitchen where my siblings are.
"Guys dad wants us outside" I said while going outside followed by my siblings. My Dad glared at us. It scared me. He is super scary. "Get in now..." he said as we got in one by one. He started the engine and I watched as our old home got smaller. And smaller until it was out of sight...

Wow this is fun to write. I promise I will update this every day Or so unless I feel Ill. I hope you enjoy this book!