Falling Apart

"Tch!,I'm leaving! Let's go Yamaguchi" he said whilst getting up,and grabbing his things.

I didn't move

"Yamaguchi?" He asked

"I'm........" I started off.I didn't want to tell him,in fear of our friendship might to be ruined.

"I'm....staying here...with the rest" I said with fear in my voice.I was scared,but I didn't want to go.

I can tell Tsukki was shocked,because when I looked up,he just stood there.

"Tch!,Fine!,stay here with these bastards,not like I need them anyway!..." he yelled "Not like I need you Yamaguchi..." he finished.He proceeded to walk to the door.

I felt my eyes start to sting a little.I knew I was going to cry.I tried holding back,but the tears were threatening to fall from my eyes.

"Tsukishima,what's wrong with letting Yamaguchi stay!??!?!?" Suga questioned Tsukki.

"Why......Why do I have to follow you Tsukki!?" I yell

"BECAUSE!....." he stopped "he's my best friend....right?" He said whilst stopping and turning back,to look at me,I can tell he wanted to cry,but he was trying not to.He proceeded to walk out.

I fell on the the ground on my knees,I didn't say anything.

"I...don't know..." I said,very quietly.

I felt something watery fall off my face,I looked at my hand,noticing I was already crying.

'I'm so pathetic' I thought to myself.

Before I knew it,I was sobbing,everyone seemed to notice,even though I was a very quiet when I cry.Hinata came up to me,to hug me and telling me it was going to be all right,since no one was doing so.

Suddenly,everyone came up to me hugging me.I just started to sob even more,but the.The door opened again.

A/N
I know this is short,but I wanted to leave you on a cliffhanger,don't be mad when I leave on a cliffhanger,cause I'll be doing that often:).when Yamaguchi yelled,I honestly got second-hand embarrassment.well,hope you enjoyed! :)