°Forget Everything° Chapter 8

The next morning I woke up alone, I was sad but we did have school today so Angel left. I look at the time and I was already running late. I threw on skinny jeans and a hoodie and combat boots I threw my hair in a messy bun and brushed my teeth.

                  I grabbed my bag and un-finished homework and ran out. I run into school. First period already started so I quickly go to my locker and take out books I need. I'm now slowly walking to my 1st period class and something stopped me. I hear some people moaning in the janitor's closet. Wouldn't it be funny if I was there and I tell. I laughed at myself and opened the janitor's closet.

             Tears instantly form in my eyes and I just walk away. I actually ran away. I heard Angel call my name but I ignored it. He was making out with Clarity. Then someone grabbed my arm and threw me around to face them. I thought he was Angel but it was James. "What happened? I saw you run away crying." He said his face looking full of sincere.

               I breathed in and out. Then I calmed down. "H-he cheated on me for the second time." I said. James looked confused. 

"Angel?" He asked. 

"Yes..." I said looking down. 

"Alex?" He asked. I looked back up at him.

 "I'm so sorry for what happened at the-" I cut him off by hugging him. He hugged back instantly and I buried by face in the crook of his neck.

      "Alex...Sorry." He said. I chuckled.

 "It's fine." I know he was drunk he couldn't help it.

 "How's your nose?" I asked and he chuckled. 

"My nose...? Is awesome." And we both laughed. We pull apart. 

"Want to teach Angel a lesson?" James said smirking. 

"What kind?" I asked smiling. 

"Just follow me." And I followed him to the janitor's closet and we still heard them in there.

               "Come on." He whispered and he took put his phone. He goes in his backpack and pulls out silly string. 

"Why do you have that in your bag?" I asked holding in my laugh.

 "Party handed them out." He said and handed me his phone. "When I spray them snap a picture." And I nodded feeling happy for myself.

                 "1...2...3!" And he opened the janitor's closet and sprayed them with the green silly string. Clarity screamed because it got in her hair and Angel gasped. I snapped a picture and when the silly string ran out we ran together. 

"You better not post this!" Clarity screams and I hear her and Angel run after us.

                 James told me to run in the bathrooms and so I ran in the girls bathroom and locked myself in a stall. I hear James girly scream and it made me crack up then I quickly held it in when someone come in. I didn't hear heels... so it's Angel? "Alex..." Angel sang and it made me stand on the toilet. "I know you're in here." He said now looking through the stalls.

      He went up to my stall and he kicked it down. It surprised me and scared me at the same time. I quickly put the phone in my boots and he picked me up. "Put me down!" I yelled and he chuckled putting me down. I go to run out but he stops me.

 "Wait." He says. I groan loudly.

  "What?!" I said almost yelling. 

"So... obliviously you saw what happened..." He said trailing off.

                  "No." I answered sarcasticly. 

"Well...I'm sorry." He said as if that would fix everything. "What made you do it? I thought you loved me. I just can't believe it. I have a better chance with James and he isn't even my heart match!" I said and he just stared at me. "Answer me." I said getting annoyed.

 "I-" He started but he stopped. 

"Do you even love me?!" I yelled. 

"I do." He said looking at the floor. This was un-believable.

               "Then why?" I asked and he just stared at me again. I got fed up with this. "You know what? We're once again over. And just forget everything." I said starting to walk out.

 "But-" 

I cut him off. "FORGET IT" I yelled and walked out with tears from my eyes. Worst thing I ever said.

**ANGEL'S POV**
      I ran after them with Clarity besides me. She knows how to make someone kiss her without them trying to. That's what she did to me. I go in the girl's bathroom while Clarity went after James. I hear him scream like a little kid and it made me laugh but I held it in and opened the girls bathroom door. "Alex..." I sang out slowly. I open the first stall door. "I know you're in here." I said and as I realized a door was closed it kicked it down and she was standing on the toilet.

I picked her up. "Put me down!" She yelled making me laugh and I put her down.

 She goes to run out but I stop her. "Wait." I say. I want to tell her I regret it and I do love her. She groans loudly. She's being annoyed by me.  

"What?!" She said almost shouting. 

"So... obviously you saw what happened..." I  said thinking of what to say.

                  "No." She answered sarcastically. 

"Well...I'm sorry." I said knowing it wouldn't fix anything. 

"What made you do it? I thought you loved me. I just can't believe it. I have a better chance with James and he isn't even my heart match!" she yelled and I just stared at her like an idiot. It hurt me so much she liked James. I screwed everything up. She snapped me out of my thoughts. "Answer me." She said her voice breaking.

          "I-" I started but I knew there was no excuse for kissing Clarity.

 "Do you even love me?!" She yelled. 

"I do." I said looking at the floor. I really do. I wasn't lying. She was my everything. I want to hold her right now so much. I slept so perfect last night.

               "Then why?" She asked and I just stared at her again. Her face got all mad. "You know what? We're once again over. And just forget everything." She started walking out. 

"But-" She cut me off. 

"FORGET IT" she yelled and walked out with tears in her eyes. I started to tear up but I had to leave it. We were over and I can't have her back.

             I walked out causally like nothing happened and I saw James and Alex walking together arm in arm. My heart broke even more. "Good job you got her pissed." Clarity said.

        I was so mad at her too. "Just leave me alone." I went to the janitor's closet and grabbed my backpack and walked out of school. I needed to go out and forget about all of this. It's too much right now. I call my friend and tell him there's a party at my house. I walk into my house to get ready. Everyone will be there. Hopefully Alex won't be.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°º°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Another twister!! Hope you like this chapter(: Comment, vote, Follow! Stay tuned

-Julia<3