°Make Up Your Mind° Chapter 4

I start walking. "Where's the beach?" I asked, He chuckled. 

"Down there. Just follow me." And we started talking about random things. 

"How do you put up with Clarity?" I accidentally said. 

"I don't." He said as we're walking into the parking lot of the beach.

 "I can't stand Angel. He flirts with me, kisses me, then when Clarity's around he hates me..." I said getting low at the last part. He puts his arm around my shoulders. 

"Ahhh, i's ok lets go swimming." He said smiling. I couldn't help but to smile back.

     "I don't have a bathing suit?" I said in a 'duh' tone.

 "Um... lets just go in our clothes..." He said. 

"No! Look there's a shop right lets buy something quickly." I said pointing to a store. We run over and see who won. "I won!" He said laughing as he opened the door. 

"Pushing me and running doesn't count!" I said. I quickly go to the girl bathing suit aisle. I picked out a one piece light blue bathing suit.

      He meets me there holding black swim trunks. "Get a bikini." He says winking at me. I sigh and put my bathing suit back and picking out a plain black bikini. I still had $15 left over from the $20 so I had enough to pay and I had 3 dollars left over. He paid for himself and we both ran to the changing rooms. "Okay, first person out here wins!" Before I can answer he yells go and runs in. I quickly go in and change. About a minute then I run out.

     Ha ha. I won. I-. My thought was cut off. "BOO!!!" He yelled grabbing me and picking me up and running to the beach. I'm holding onto my clothes yelling and laughing. He puts me down and we put our clothes down. We run to the water and stop right in front of it. 

"You first." He said smirking. He's scared of the cold? I am too.

 "No you first. I want to see if you freeze to death or not."

             He laughs at my response. "Ladies first." He said shrugging. 

"That's why I'm telling you to go?" I said in a 'duh' tone and we cracked up. 

"Go!" He says. Before I can say no he pushed me in laughing. I fell in the water. Damn. It's so cold! I screamed when I came up. "I hate you!" I said shivering. He went to say something but I grabbed his arm and pushed him in he water. I ran out cracking up. Then My laughter trailed off when I saw Angel and Clarity laughing. I quickly turned around.

       "What happened?" He said seeing my facial expression. He looks beyond and me and I guess he sees Clarity and Angel because he looked pissed too. He sighed. "I'm sorry." He said randomly. 

"For what?" I asked confused. I consider him a friend.

 "I don't know. You seem upset." I smiled. 

"I'm fine... I just hate him..." I said. Right after that I heard someone call our names. Angel. 

"Ryan! Alex! Come here!" I looked at Ryan and he rolled his eyes.

 "Pretend you don't hear them." He said grabbing my hand and bringing me to the water again.

          We start splashing each other and I completely forgot about Angel and Clarity until someone cleared their throat. Clarity. "Um, Ryan? What the hell is this?" She asked looking at me disgusted. 

"It's me having fun. And what the hell is that?" He said looking at her and Angel. 

"We're just friends." She said blushing. "So are we." Ryan said pulling me in for a hug.

 "You guys are?" Angel said clearing his throat. I just stared at him. I hate him so much.

             I go to go back in the water and Ryan follows. So does Clarity. She grabs Ryan's hand and they run together. I sigh sitting on the beach sand. I watched them playing and I started thinking can't I have a nice body like that? Then someone sits next to me.

 "Alex..." Angel said. 

"Get away." I said going to get up but he grabs my arm and pulls me back down. "No. You'll stay and listen. I'm serious!" He said almost yelling, His face looked so mad and full of anger. I quickly sat down.

                  "Make it quick. I want to go home..." I said not even looking at him. 

"I like you... a lot..." He said. 

"Then why do you change when you're with Clarity?" I was going to make sure he's messing with the wrong feelings. Clarity walks over. 

"Ryan is using the bathroom and I couldn't stand to see you alone with that." She said to Angel. 

"So what were you guy and dog talking about?" She asked him again. Angel went to talk but I cut him off. 

"How Angel likes me a lot. Right Angel?" I said now looking at him. Clarity looked mad and confused. "What?" She said.

      Angel winked at her. She giggled. 

"What's with the wink?" I asked. 

"He's obviously playing you again." She said. 

"Really Angel?" I said annoyed. At this point I am not surprised. He just looked at me then Clarity. He didn't say anything. That's it. I snapped.

 "Listen Angel!" I yell standing up. "Either you want to be with me or you want to hang out and act like a total ass with me. You can't be both! Now choose because I'm tired of thinking about it." 

Clarity was smiling as if she knew what he was going to say. Angel looked at me then his wrist then back at me. Then he spoke up. He looked into my eyes and said lowly "I want you..."

_________________________________________________________
Another chapter another twist(: Hope you like it! I know it's short. But vote,comment,follow?
Stay tuned!!!

-Julia<3