"yes" she got up.

i let her get in first cause she shy. ole shy ass lil girl. i got in behind her and started washing.

"i love you" i kept washing.

"i love you too. i have nightmares about the shootout" she turnt to me.

tears escape her eyes as she hugged me. "shhh baby i got you. we not in the hood anymore. we gonna be alright" i kissed her forehead.

"knowing niggas was after you and you got shot. i heard you when you said "fuck this shit im just gonna die" taymore." she cried heavier.

"im here for you tiyah ion know what you want me to say about that. that time of my life i wanted to die." I truthfully said.

it stayed silent for the rest of the time as we just hugged. when we got out we just really didn't wanna change.

"im sorry" i turned over falling asleep.

i know i hurt her, i just feel it. i miss my grandma and pops. shit eat me up at nights.

i turned back to watch her sleep.

𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

--------

𝐓𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞
2:34pm
-----------

taymore and i finished decorating the apartment and just finally sat down. we intertwined our fingers laying down.

"i felt you shaking last night. was it a dream ?" he looked down at his phone.

"yea it's nothing now." i smiled.

𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬🥺

𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚🤥- 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲?

𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞💗- 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡🖤- 𝐛𝐞𝐭

𝐛𝐫𝐢- 𝐞𝐡𝐡 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬?

𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚🤥- 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧,
𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞.

i sighed "party today at the park." . i got up getting ready.

"you sure you wanna go? you don't gotta go because they told you too" he changed his shirt into a wife beater keeping the black sweats he has on.

"im fine taymore" i eyed him annoyed. i'll be fine as kayla said i can't be scared of one shootout.

𝐊𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡🖤

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें