13

𝐓𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞
-2:23pm-

"it's kinda sad knowing i couldn't get pregnant the two times he nutted in me." i shook my head sighing.

"bitch-" nichole eyed me .

"he really wanted his son too. i don't want him to be mad at me." i started tearing up.

he walked in and was laughing. "what's wrong what the doctor said?" he asked.

"it didn't work for some reason. she said try in 4 months and see." i started tearing up again.

"huh?" his face went soft.

"please don't be mad i know you wanted a son" i quickly hugged him.

"why would i be mad it's not your fault. It wasn't the weed right?" he asked.

"she said it wasn't"

he kissed my cheek repeatedly and i started calming down.

"look maybe this a sign to slow things down and wait. we can try when we 21 right?" he said.

"yea, i mean i won't be old at graduation" i wiped my tears.

i really wanted a child, now i think on it we way too young. im barely getting paid enough to pay half of the bills.

i do hair and nails. what's the prices?

𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱𝘀-$𝟵𝟬-𝟭𝟰𝟬
𝗟𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗴𝘀:$𝟵𝟬
𝗦𝗲𝘄-𝗶𝗻𝘀:$𝟭𝟬𝟬
𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀:$𝟱𝟬
𝗦𝗹𝗶𝗸-𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀:$𝟴𝟬
𝗡𝗮𝗶𝗹:$𝟰𝟬
𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹: 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀

I hated leaning on taymore for shit. everyone wants a nigga that will pay all the bills but it's not that way with me. i hate that "niggas should spoil you no matter what" bull shit.

i seen korian and nichole arguing and frowned up. she walked away but he pulled her back kissing her .

"and i oop-" taymore said.

he went to the room and she came back. "korian said please find the exit stage left" she smiled . we all walked to the door and she closed it locking it.

that bitch getting dick disrespecting korian.

𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧

she walked in the room closing the door. i signaled her come here to sit on my lap. I started music on my speaker as she sat on my lap.

"face me." i laid back as she turned around. I started rubbing her ass as she was on Instagram .

"how's gino?" i closed my eyes.

"good. naomi said that nigga tryna get his child" she shook her head.

"i want a child from you." i joked.

she looked at me and we started laughing. "boy bye" .

"play our song" she said. i played 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝-𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐳 and she sat her phone down laying on my chest.