after a long day of training*

This is inspired by a comment on tiktok, so all the credits go to the person that commented it!

————————————————————

''Today was a long day.'' You mumbled as you walked into your dorm room with Tamaki. ''Yeah it was, sensei really didn't let us train easily this time.'' Tamaki said softly and closed the door. ''I thought I was gonna black out from using my quirk too much.'' You said and sat down. ''Even if you'd black out, I would still be there to safe you.'' Tamaki said and smiled at you. ''You know I would do the same for you.'' You said and leaned against him tiredly. ''If you don't black out.'' He teased you. ''Babe!'' You said and giggled. ''I'm kidding.'' He said and kissed your cheek.

You yawned and stretched a bit. ''My muscles are definitely gonna hurt tomorrow.'' You said and laid down. Suddenly an idea popped up in Tamaki his mind and he smiled. ''Want me to massage you?'' He asked you and turned red. ''I wouldn't mind.'' You smiled. ''Take your shirt of, lay on your stomach and relax okay?'' He said softly and you nodded.

You took your shirt off, making him turn away. It didn't matter how many times you changed next to him or how many times he saw you naked, he would get nervous every single time. You didn't mind though, you thought of it as one of the cutest things ever.

''It's okay Tama, you know you can look.'' You said softly and laid on your stomach. ''Y yeah I know.'' He said and looked at you. ''Are you fully relaxed?'' He whispered in your ear, making goosebumps appear all over your body. He chuckled and gently started massaging you. Tamaki definitely was a man of many talents and giving massages was one of them. You were completely relaxed and just enjoyed what he did, kinda getting sleepy after a while.

''Are you tired baby?'' He asked softly while continuing the massage. ''Mhm kinda.'' You mumbled and he giggled. ''Then I'll continue till your asleep.'' He said. ''You're too good for me.'' You whispered and smiled. You just focused on the relaxing feeling you were feeling, until he started to sing. You smiled when you noticed it was your favorite song ever. You closed your eyes and softly dozed of to his angelic voice.

Tamaki smiled at you and stopped after a while. He carefully put his hoodie on you, not wanting you too wake up. He kissed your head and got all cuddled up with you. ''I love you.'' He whispered softly and fell asleep after a while as well.