cats*

Quick note : If you're a dog person, just imagine it being dogs I guess :')

This is inspired by a comment on tiktok, so all the credits go to the person that commented it!

—————————————————

You and Tamaki were walking down the streets, going back home from the date you guys just went on. You looked around and saw an animal shelter, with cats that were visible from the outside. ''Babe look how cute they are.'' You said with a pout and he smiled at you. ''Wanna get inside?" He asked and you nodded excitedly. ''I can't say no to that, you know I love cats.'' You giggled. ''Yeah you're right.'' He smiled and you guys walked in.

You started petting the little kittens, that clearly wanted attention. You smiled happily when one of the kittens climbed on your lap and looked at Tamaki. ''Look how cute they are.'' You said and he nodded, staying away from the kittens. ''Don't you wanna pet them?'' You asked him and he sat text to you. ''I'm actually allergic to cats.'' He said. ''So we could never get a cat?'' You asked with a pout. ''Do you want one?'' He asked and you nod. ''I love them.'' You smiled and he sat next to you. ''Oh really?'' He joked, since you always reminded him how much you loved cats. ''Yeah but not as much as I love you.'' You mumbled and he got all flustered. He suddenly got an idea, your birthday was coming up and you obviously loved cats. If it would make you happy, he would get you one.

-A quick time skip to your birthday-

''Happy birthday babe.'' Tamaki said and walked in with a box in his hands. ''Thank you baby.'' You smiled and kissed his cheek. ''So before we get into anything, I wanna give you your present.'' He said with a big smile, not wanting the surprise being ruined when the little kitten meowed. ''There's no rush Tama.'' You smiled and sat down again. ''I know but I wanna give it now.'' He said and you nodded.

He carefully gave you the box and you gently opened it, guessing it was something fragile since he was being really careful with everything. You looked in the box and saw the little kitten that sat on your lap a few weeks back, the one kitten that you liked the most. You looked back up at him and smiled. ''You didn't...'' You said in shock. ''Yeah I did.'' He smiled. ''But your allergy.'' You pouted and pet the kitten. ''It's okay, I know how much you love them and saw how happy you were around that kitten. I can take my medicine as well, so it doesn't matter.'' He said and you teared up, knowing he'd do anything for you. ''You're way too good for me.'' You whispered but him didn't hear you. ''I love you.'' You said. ''I love you too.'' He smiled and you pulled him into a kiss.

Bonus :

''Babe he really likes you.'' You giggled, looking at your kitten on Tamaki his lap. He smiled and pet him, while having a red, runny nose. He didn't even mind, since he knew you were happy and that was the only thing that mattered to him.

''I'm glad he does.'' He smiled and giggled when the cat licked his hand.

------------------------------

jUST IMAGINE THIS PLS