Naive friend x male reader

"Hey (Y/N) where does this piece go?" My friend Bella asked as we were making a small replica of our city out of clay.

"Behind the tall tower"

"And this one?"

"Besides the post office"

"And this?"

"That's one is literally your apartment building, how do you not know where it goes?" Bella then looked at the small building analizing it.

"... Oh I see now. Hey do you think there's a tiny me inside" she said looking inside a small window.

"Bella! Please focus, we have to finish this project for tomorrow or else we will fail the subject!"

"Oh relax (Y/N) Its barley 3 o'clock, we have plenty of time"

"Yeah, and we would have more if you told me about it 2 weeks ago!" I said trying to not squeeze the clay building I had in hand.

"Jeje, I'm sorry I was just busy with my big collection of games that I forgot about it, but your one of the top students of our class so getting an A should be easy" she said triggering me.

"YOU THINK THA... *sigh* Well arguing about it now would be pointless now that we maneged to get near halfway done"

"Yep, how about we take a break from this and play some plumber racing for a bit?" She said stretching her arms.

"No, we barely maneged to finish this in half a day, if we take a break now we won't be able to finish it on time, plus you know how strict the teacher is when it comes to these projects"

"Awwww, pleaaaase?"

"I'm sorry Bella, but we need to spend as much time on it if we want to pass social studies, now hand me that red clay you have there"

"Oh alright fine" she said pouting a bit.

And as time passed we were finishing our small diagram of the city in a fast rate, although Bella has her bored face and refuses to work anymore she still did help me out a bit.

"And with that we are almost done with the city, I say it looks good so far" I said proudly

"Yeah it does, but my head hurts from all the sticking and placing" she said with an almost sleeping look.

"Don't worry, we could finish it in the last hour before we head to sleep"

"Wait what?" Bella said looking at the clock "oh man it's already 8:30?"

"Yep, time sure flies when your busy"

"Awwww, but I haven't played my daily dose of games today" bella said lying her head on the table

"You had two weeks of playtime when we were supposed to do this so this balances everything out"

"But can we at least have a race in the last hour your here?"

"Bella where almost finished, so i think it would be better to do this first" I said and Bella pouted

"... Oh, how about we play a round and I'll finish the project by myself before tomorrow"

"Bella, do you remember the last time you where assigned to something alone?"

2 months ago

"Behold, the eruption of a volcano!" Bella yelled as she pulled down a lever, and instead of the volcano erupting it exploded, covering the whole room with fake lava that smelled bad.

............

"Ok yeah sure I may have overdone it with the baking soda, but this is just putting clay on these things and sticking them on the board, so it's way easier for me then mixing chemistry together"