The group began their way out to the forest as everyone else cheered loudly for them. Charlotte was  at the front with Grizz, as she passed Allie who smiled widely at her.

Charlotte smiled back and gave her a small nod. She quickly glanced back and looked at Clark, making him freeze.

The two looked at each other, before Charlotte broke their eye contact and moved forward. Clark watched as Charlotte and the others disappeared into the forest.

Clark heard Xavier quietly sigh next to him, "Well.. There they go.."

Kyla stared at Harry as Allie made her speech. Harry caught her gaze and held the eye contact with her.

Her and Harry had gotten into a dispute when she asked him about why he was running. They hadn't talked since, because Kyla made one thing clear to Harry.

"You're my friend, Harry, but I will never support you. You're mad for doing chores yet you've done jackshit, while the rest of us has been working our asses off for us to survive. You just want the easy way out but you've already been getting the easy way out. I'm surprised Allie still checks up on you even though you've done nothing yet complain like a child," Kyla muttered.

Harry had a smirk that was barely noticeable on his lips. "What happened to friends supporting friends?"

Kyla narrowed her eyes at him. "I'm all for supporting my friends but I will not support the idea of everyone getting their shit back because spoiled brats like you think it's unfair to share, in a time like this. Some people may think your idea is nice but that's because they have things, while others are unfortunate and don't have a lot. It's selfish and will kill us all. Once you're the leader, we'll all starve and die in this town. "

Harry shut his mouth and stared at the table, but then he opened his mouth again. "So that's it? Our friendship goes down the drain just because I want my stuff back?"

Kyla snorted, shaking her head, "See? That's all you care about. Your stuff. You don't care about the people." She stood up from her seat. "There's no point in trying to convince you since you won't listen."

Before Kyla could leave, Harry asked her something. "And when I win, what will you do?"

Kyla shrugged her shoulders, "Pull a you and rot in my room to die."

Kyla rolled her eyes and looked away, breaking the eye contact first. Harry clenched his jaw and looked down at the table.

Kyla was sitting next to Will, with Miles beside her, and Valerie beside him. Kyla glanced back and saw the Guard, but once she looked at Xavier, she turned back around.

"..and some day, we're going to find our way back home."

People broke into cheers and began to clap for Allie. Allie had a big smile on her face as she nodded her head and then took a seat.

Xavier looked over at the Guard and saw them sitting there silently, without clapping their heads. He didn't clap as well, and sat in silence with them.

"Thank you," Helena spoke, "I'm going to now put the first question randomly from—"

"I'd like to make my opening statement."

Miles snapped his head to the right to see Lexie walking up to the front of the church. He heard Valerie curse beside him as Kyla exchanged a glance with him.