I ran to the living room and tripped falling hard.
"Leave me alone! I didn't deserve you! I'm trying so hard to be away from you!"

All of a sudden Jungkook came walking in the livingroom.

Jungkook!
"Jungkook! Please he- What?" He walked slowly towards me and squats down.

His face... He has no face.

It's gone.

His skin turned pale white and he looked down at me.
"W-What? Stop this! I won't give up! I won't let you take control over me! I won't live in a hell!" I yell out and immediately stumble back bumping the couch.

Where Y/n was laying on.

Will he hurt her? Take her away from me to?
"Stay away from us! Dont you dare touch her!" I yell protecting her.

"Y/n? Well... Are you sure you want to touch her?" The voice asks and i look at Y/n.

What does he mean? Something isn't right. Something is moving behind me.
But Y/n is unconscious she can't move right now...

"What did you..." I looked at her slowly trembling in fear.

Her face to is gone...
"No! Stop!" I furrow my brows in fear.

I fall back seeing Jungkook coming closer again.
"No Please!" I put my arm up to protect myself looking away. Closing my eyes tight.

Blood dripped down the walls creating puddles of blood on the floor. I tried to stay away from it but ended up covered in blood.

The hand grabs my wrist trying to stop me from moving.
"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE! I'll kill you! You damn demon! Taking everyone away from me! Why! What did i do!?" I scream outloud struggling trying to kick Jungkook away.

"One thing is... That you cant kill me."
Please get me out of this...

"Jimin!... Hey!.. It's okay! Calm down!" I heard his voice clear all of a sudden and i immediately looked up at his face.

The colors in the room. Its normal again... It didn't feel as dark anymore. And blood it was gone...
"What's wrong? Why were you screaming the whole time? I tried to help you but you went to Y/n? And then you crawled here?" Jungkooks face looked worried and i look at Y/n.

"I-is she safe?" I ask carefully my eyes wide. Feeling a bad headache coming.
"No... Not yet. My cousin is coming to treat her. She is still loosing blood." Jungkook gently said and i felt my breathing calming down.

"I'm sorry for kicking you it's just... I took my medicine but the voices were still coming and this time it even gave me visions." I say slowing my breathing down. Rubbing my temples.

"It was worse than usual. I still dont know why it is there and where it comes from. I'm just crazy." I sigh out looking at the floor hopelessly.

Jungkook looked worried and hugged me. Comforted me.
"Its okay... As long as we are here we will keep pushing them away until they stay away." Jungkook gently says.

His voice was so gentle and kind. It made me believe him...

I was so scared. I'd rather die than expierence that ever again. Seeing even your loved ones like that was the worst I could have ever seen.

The bad part is that this became a memory. That i can remember forever.

"That voice... I-I think it doesn't like Y/n. His voice was different with her. I'm so scared it will make me do something to her or to you. It reminded me of the time i killed that doctor to w-without wanting to." Jimin stutters holding in tears.