°ωε dση'τ sρεακ σf hεr°

Start from the beginning

       "..should we wait for Bill or..?" Pyronica questioned Will who only shrugged, the two sat in silence, both subconsciously agreeing to wait for the blonde who wouldn't take long.

                                   ×♡×

       "..so what did you want to talk about?" Dipper spoke, breaking the silence in which both walked along on. There they walked, in the forest along a path that had some flowers trailed along it. Most scattered.

       Ruby looked over the brunette, questioning as she rose an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

       "Well it's obvious you didn't come here to join me for no reason, Ruby. We all have reasons for our actions..unless we aren't thinking, I suppose.." He muttered the last part, staring down at his shoes while he stood, his female friend stopping next to him. A sigh was heard from her, but he didn't bother to make any effort of eye contact.

       "Dipper, wha-..whats happening to you? Like mentally, what's going through your mind thats making you act so different. I get that you usually don't talk to me about your thoughts sometimes, but I'm getting really worried."

       He just listened. What was happening to him? He couldn't answer that completely, even he didn't know. All he knew was his thoughts were killing him and just making him anxious. All he knew was that he was losing control over himself. All he knew was that he couldn't handle himself anymore.

       "..if you're not ready to tell me, then that's fine. Im not wanting to pressure you, Dipper, but at least tell me what happened upstairs. I havent heard you shout in a rather long time- I honestly thought I was hearing voices after I heard you shout."

       He laughed dryly at that, he was honestly a bit surprised himself that he snapped back, but he knew it was coming. With that, he walked towards a tree that was close, sitting down as his back leaned against the wood.

       "..I-..I guess I was just a bit done with it. I know I'm not someone to argue back, but I suppose I may have just snapped back there. I didn't mean to shout so loudly, but I guess that happened..Im just a bit upset- maybe even pissed."

       "What caused you to suddenly shout?" Ruby sat down next to him, flattening the wrinkles that formed on her outfit as she was seated.

       "I was just getting tired of his wording, I guess..he said that I would have to talk to his crew, that if I didn't then they wouldn't be so happy with him. Maybe I was just upset at the fact that he didn't even apologize for what he said. Maybe I was upset at the fact that they just turned on me so quickly..like nothing mattered to them..I also may or may have not defended Mabel-"

       "You WHAT?!" The brunette jolted, but calmed down after realizing it was just her. He looked back at Ruby who only stared at him in shock, he wanted to laugh at that, but he decided not to..well he did smile slightly. He looked back on whatever was ahead of him, responding with his usual calm tone.

       "I-..yeah, I defended her. Bill said some nasty stuff about her to me, saying how she was a brat or some asshole. I get that most of what he said wasn't a lie, but that didn't give him a reason to say that towards me- her own brother. I couldn't just NOT say anything, Ruby! She's my twin! I-..I still love her. And I know she doesn't completely hate me- she was affected by our manager. Mother spoiled her too much, she wasn't taught correctly, wasn't even taught about manners. She had to learn some things by herself- even though she had the most money she could ask for, I know she isn't happy. She has problems too, problems I can't see fully, but I acknowledge them. Just because she acts like a brat, it doesn't mean she isn't human. We're still twins." He curled up on himself, his knees hitting his chest gently, his facial expression softened as a small smile formed into his lips before he muttered something.