Loving!Cross x Corrupted Scared!Nightmare

Requested by: @TOCThaha

I'm still working on the other one but this one seems easier for me.
____________________________________

          *.◇Noone's POV◇.*

Nightmare had been feeling not himself lately. He kept having memories back then when he wasn't.... This. He was curled up in bed, his tentacles were wrapped around himself. He thought about the memeories when he and his brother were.. brotherly friends. Where he had bullies. He sighed quietly, inwardly missing his brother, Dream.

He sighed tiredly as he slowly looked around his room silently, not feeling like doing anything today. He usually didn't feel this sad. He found it odd that he was so sad he didn't feel like doing anything.

He sighed silently as he soon forced himself to get up from bed and leave his room. He went downstairs and into the kitchen to make some coffee for himself. Maybe that would help to make him feel better.

Nightmare reached up for a shelf to take his black mug as he placed it down on the counter and reached over for the kettle, taking it and held the bitter coffee in his mug.

He hummed silently to himself to keep himself awake as he set the kettle down, picking up his mug as he sipped on his coffee while ignoring the loud noises coming from the living room - apparrently the others were playing PlayStation while yelling at eachother/aka fighting.

He leaned against the counter as he slowly looked around the kitchen and noticed how he was the only one in there. He honestly felt relieved about it since the others were usually loud most of the times and breaking things in the kitchen.

Him thinking about it made him feel annoyed. Nightmare shook the thought out of his head and sighed softly as he sipped the last of his coffee before he began cleaning his mug in the sink and then placing it back to where it usually lays.

He decided to go in OuterTale since he had nothing better to do. Besides Error told him it would help him relax in OuterTale since it was relaxing to be there.

Nightmare summoned a portal infront of him as he soon went through the portal and looked around the place he appeard in while the portal behind him disappeard immediately.

Everything was quiet. No loud noises were heard. He sighed quietly in relief as he shoved his hands into his pockets and began walking around quietly.

He soon reached a cliff as he sat down at the end of the edge, staring up at the stars. His tentacles were limp behind him as he was cross-legged.

Everything was peaceful and quiet. A small smile formed on his face, feeling atleast calm and a little relaxed.

That was until he heard someone yelling from behind, it sounded.. Very similar. He frowned as he slowly looked behind him.

That's where he saw them. Ink, Dream and Blue. He noticed that Dream looked like he didn't want to fight while Blue and Ink looked determined.

He frowned slightly in annoyance. "What do you guys want?" He hissed silently as his tentacles began twitched around to show that he wasn't in mood to fight and that he was tired/annoyed.

"We, the star sanses, want to stop you!" Blue said, smiling proudly, Ink just got his broomy ready with an evil smile while Dream was in the background, staying silent. Not wanting to fight his brother.

"Hey gu--" Before Dream could even continue with his sentence, he soon heard the two yell as they ran towards Nightmare.

Nightmare froze for a moment before he quickly got up from his sitting position, and before the two could attack him, he quickly teleported away from them.