CHAPTER 51

SETH POV:

I felt a little more confident going out there tonight and backing up the Tweet Hunter and Stephanie had my publicist send out 20 minutes ago...

@WWE SethRollins: I would like to apologize to all the WWE fans and my family and friends for private photographs that were distributed without my consent.

...that is until I bravely walked out my locker room, and once again saw all eyes on me as I made my way up towards gorilla position. My eyes instantly locked with Randy's, who was stood grinning ear to ear as I slowly approached.

''Good luck out there tonight Rollins...boy I certainly wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now'' he smirked slyly. I just continued staring him out until Roman and Dean came and stood by my side.

''You okay man? You about ready to do this?'' Roman asked, giving me a friendly slap on the back for encouragement.

''No'' I answered honestly ''but I have to right?''

''Hey bro, this'll be old news in no time you'll see'' Dean said ''...and what with SummerSlam just around the corner, people are gonna be way more concerned with talking about that Lesnar match than they are with this'' he smiled comfortingly.

I loved these guys! I wish I could have my bothers by my side when I went out there tonight, but I knew I had to man up, be brave, and address this situation on my own.

''Thanks guy's , you're the best, I really appreciate your support'' I said, giving them both a hug just as my theme song began to play. We did a quick signature Shield fist bump, before I grabbed my bottle of water, splashed my hair and face with it, and walked through the gorilla with my head held high.

The crowd were already going wild, but they cranked it up to insane mode when I walked out there, chanting all sorts of inappropriate things like:

''Where's your penis! Where's your penis!''

Or...

''Cunstslayer! Cuntslayer! Cuntslayer!''

But the worst was...

''Cheater! Cheater! Cheater!''

I had raised my mic a few times to speak, but that only made them chant louder! So what do you do? You start talking anyway...

''Alright alright, you've all made you point, but I got a few points to make too'' the crowd slowly simmered down to a hush now until there was nothing but complete silence ''first off, I would like to apologize to my family and friends over personal pictures that were leaked from my Titter account earlier this afternoon without my consent. No one deserves to be the victim of social media hack-''

''You've got a small dick Seth!'' one fan shouted from somewhere in the back, causing the entire arena to erupt into fits of laughter.

Fuck me, this is so embarrassing! And I do not have a small dick!

''Ok whatever'' I smiled, trying to be brave and continue''...but the point is, I think a lot of people were hurt by those pictures, an-''

''That girl you fucked is hot Seth!'' another fan yelled!

Yep.Time to wrap this up!

I wasn't going to let Leighla, or anyone else subject Taylor to anymore hurt or embarrassment than what she's already been through because of me. I kept imagining her face the whole time I was out there...you must be so mad at me babe, and I don't blame you. I'm just so sorry this happened Taylor, it's because of me why your pictures were leaked too-and I take the full blame for that. I still hadn't heard from her all week, and given all that had happened I doubt I ever would again. I looked over at the camera man, wishing like hell I could just give her a message into the camera to tell her how I'm sorry at least. Instead I just said...

''So thank you guys and goodnight'' I waved quickly, and dropped my mic to the floor as I hurried back up the ramp.

I don't think I have ever been so happy in my life to walk through that curtain and into the backstage area. I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes for a second or two just trying to calm my nerves down, but when I opened them again, I felt every nerve within my body stand to attention the second I saw Leighla making her way towards me...