Chapter 4: Mission One, Code L

Start from the beginning

Taurus simply nodded. "Not when you place it like that," Aquarius said, rolling his eyes. Sometimes she's even more childish than we are... 

"One more thing." Aquarius leaned over and, using a plain hair clip, clipped Taurus's bangs slightly to the sides. "You stand out too much as is it with your ponytail, so might as well show your eyes a little. Plus, no one can resist those eyes of yours." He was oddly pleased when he the other getting slightly flustered. 

"Oh-kay, if you guys are done with your bromance, let's go," Aries interrupted, winding her long red into a high bun and sticking a hairpin through it (that also doubled as a hidden sword). "Thankfully, this place doesn't have any dress code rules, so I'm pretty sure we can get away with our outfits." 

They slipped in pretty easily, as she'd said, and took a seat near the back in the shadows right as class started. 

Then again, they didn't have to look far. 

Libra was asleep in the back of the classroom, completely oblivious of the world around her at the very minute. It wasn't hard to find her at all. She was indeed wearing headphones (though she wasn't listening to any music) and was dressed in a hoodie that also doubled as a blanket and fluffy pillow. 

So, that's her, huh? Taurus jumped slightly when he heard Aries's voice echo inside his head. He also heard her laugh inside his head. Relax, buddy, this is just a form of telepathy that the earpieces have. I can't actually read your thoughts or anything, unless you consciously force them out.  

Though that would be interesting. A new voice joined their conversation-Aquarius. Anyway, when should we make a move? She looks fairly okay, if not slightly more sleepy than the normal person would be. 

After school would be good, Aries suggested. Does this place have a courtyard? But we'd better make this decision quick so I can contact Capricorn and tell him to shut down the cameras and drive away the people from that area after school. 

Checking the map now... there's a courtyard all right, Aquarius said. We'll slip her a note. But we're also going to have to keep tabs on her the entire day so that she doesn't forget or tells anyone. 

Guys? Taurus tried out the connection. I feel like there's someone else that's pushing their way in-

DAMN RIGHT THERE IS!!! 

All three people flinched when a fourth, extremely angry voice blasted its way in. 

The hell?! Aries asked. Who's that? And how can you communicate with us? 

It's Libra, Libra said. The other three turned to glance at the still-serene-sleeping-looking Libra, though there was a slight furrow between her brows. I have minor telepathy. Usually I don't try and make communication with people like this but when you hear someone talking specifically about you and then staging something that sounds suspiciously like a kidnapping OF COURSE you want to intervene! 

We're sorry if that sounded suspicious to you, Taurus said.

We're not going to kidnap you, Aquarius added. Just come with us after class ends and then we'll explain everything. 

Fine. Libra yawned. Ugh... dammit, you guys made me tired... I get tired easily when angry. See ya, and NO FUNNY BUSINESS. I'll be reading your thoughts too. And she left, though there was still a lingering sensation of her presence as if to remind them that she was still listening. 

So... that was easier than I'd thought it'd be? Aries tried. At least now we don't have to go through the hassle of a note and etc. I'm contacting Capricorn right now to shut the cameras down at 4:00 p.m.