"Its history class." Jimin raised his brow.

"Then?" Taehyung knitted his eyebrows as well as he hold Jimin in place when he was about to walk in.

"Jungkook." Taehyung says simply but Jimin just sighs.

"Its okay...im just a seat far behind you okay?" Taehyung let out a groaned and look around.

"What if he ruin the mood again.." he says more anything but a question. He doesn't want it.

It was almost perfect to start a day. Ugh.

"He can't. I will knee him in the balls if he do." Taehyung let out a chuckle of nervousness and thy both walk in.

Students fills the room and again, Taehyung felt nothing but a mere of nervousness, nervously fidgeting into his seat as he swifted over and over again.

And so the time comes when Hoseok, Jin and Jungkook came in. They were classmates for history class and he can't do this anymore. He wanted to go out. He don't want to see his face.

He pouts and look at Jimin, he faces him a thumbs up before looking back again.

_

Everyone was listening quietly, eyes were glued into the stained of writings on the white board. Not everyone tho.

But boy, Taehyung's eyes were unexpectedly glued to him. To Jungkook. He would always steal glances and look down when Jungkook would look around to catch someone staring.

Successfully he didn't catch him which Taehyung felt weird. He felt really weird on why he is acting this way.

It was since the night at the cafe, where he saw Jungkook kissing with some girl.

Besides, he shouldn't be that surprise, he shouldn't be that hurt. And duh? Why would he get hurt himself at the first place? Jungkook is nothing to him.

Nothing. He can't let love control him again. No way.

"For your activities..." Taehyung snapped out of his trance when suddenly the professor talks.

'wait? i did listen right?'

Oh god he didn't listen!!!
What should he do?!! He can't be this occupied, what the fuck does Jungkook does to him?!

"I'll let you partnered up for into someone. I can't partner you up myself because I forgot my lagbook." Taehyung frowned.

"Basically for the activity, you should present something about what that our country looks like then and now. What you wanted to let it look like and what you wanted for it to change." Taehyung just nod. It was just a simple one which he is relieved of.

He immediately look over to everyone as they get to their partners, fastly looking at Jimin who beams towards him. "Hey Tae-"

"Can we be partners??" He asked making Jimin pout.

"I can't just let you be my partner, I want something new, we always hang out okay." He says pouting too when Taehyung huffed in disbelief looking at his soul.

"Are you for real?" Jimin unbotheredly nod, crossing his arms.

"I'll let you partnered up with someone else." He scoffed and look at Jimin's fainted feature who has walk out away from him.

He mentally groaned and facepalmed himself.
He look around again and maybe just maybe, someone would go to him and maybe partnered with him.

He look at Jungkook and he can see he was already talking to a girl. He looked down. Ugh!

"Kim." He flinched look over this shoulder, mentally screaming for the guy to walk away. "w-what?"

Why is he stuttering?! He isn't like this before!
"Let's partnered up-"

"I won't be partnering up with you." Jungkook smirked and look around. "They all have their partners, we are just the ones left." Taehyung look around and yes, they were all looking like they have enjoyed their life.

"I'll tell Mr-"

"I can't, I already told him." Taehyung sighs loudly.

"Fuck. Okay." He cursed And Jungkook smiled ear to ear.

"Since I know you won't let me have your number I'll just maybe see you around. Lets make a plan for the project." He says as he left him to go with his friends.

'fucking hell slap me.'

________________

Please slap me too. Im going to sleep have a fun night ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ byeeeeee