Chapter 8

* The next day

- Chan Mi -

My eye bags are getting worse. My body clock is ruined, I can't sleep properly anymore. I rubbed my eyes as I walk to school.

"Oh! Mianhe!" I said as I bumped into someone. I bowed and didn't look at who was it. The smell of the person's cologne smelt really good tho.

"Chan Mi!" Mark said. I looked at him sleepily and smiled. Everyone in class looked at me as I entered.

"Hey.." I said and accidentally hit my head on the table as I wanted to rest. "Appo!" I shouted. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

Mark chuckled. "Why are you so sleepy?" He asked as he put his chin into the palm of his hands.

"Because my body clock is stupid and I couldn't get any sleep..." I said. He didn't make any noise at all. Slowly, my eyelids got heavier and soon, I drifted to sleep.
.

.

.

.
"Chan Mi. Wake up!" Mark shout-whispered into my ear. He poked me. I nodded and sat up properly. Ugh, today is going to be tiring..

- Jungkook -

I couldn't help but stare at Chan Mi. She looked so pretty when she's sleepy...

"Oppa~ I'll see you tomorrow" Eunbi said and smiled. I nodded and returned her smile. She waved and walked out.

It was already the end of school which means I had to work with Chan Mi again. And tomorrow was the camp. Ugh. She looked so sleepy today, I wonder if she could still focus.

I met the hyungs first before heading to the convenience store to meet her. I hope she actually remembers.

To my surprise, she was already there. With Mark.

"Oh, Chan Mi. Your friend is here." Mark said. She turned and looked at me. "He isn't my friend -_-" she retorted. I stuck my tongue out and so did she.

After we bought food and ate, we decided to go to my house since it was closer to the mall where we could get things. And it was closer to walk too so..
.

.

.
"Wah daebak. Your house is huge..." she muttered. I smirked.

"Heard that!" I said. She glared at me.

"Come on, let's go to my room. My parents doesn't want any mess."

She walked into my room like an innocent girl. She suddenly nodded in satisfaction.

"Waeyo?" I asked.

"Ani. I thought boys would have dirty, smelly rooms. But yours is exceptionally clean." she said, grinning.

I shook my head and chuckled. "Lame."

We settled down and started jotting down the things we would be doing tomorrow. We already assigned the students who were going to sing or dance. We put everything into a schedule where we had to follow. It was more organized this way.

"Jakkaman, you're performing?" I asked her, in shock. "You can sing?!" I asked again.

She nodded slowly. "Just a little.." she said.

"Let me hear it!" I said like a excited child. Wait why am I getting so excited? Tch.

She shook her head and giggled. "Ani, you'll just have to listen to me sing tomorrow!" She retorted and stuck her tongue out. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. She smiled. My heart fluttered. Wait what? No, it can't be.

We finally finished organizing everything and Chan Mi was looking sleepy.

"Yah. Have you packed?" I asked her. Her head kept falling downwards. -_-
"Yah!" I shouted.

"O-oh?" She asked in surprise. I laughed. Her reaction was .... adorable. "Ill Send you home. Kaja." I pulled her wrists and took her bag as she walked giddily.

We boarded the bus and took a seat. As soon as she sat down, she fell asleep. I chuckled. Why's she so sleepy? Does she have a sickness or something? Wait why am I even being caring? You hate her.

I suddenly felt something resting on my shoulder. I turned to see Chan Mi sleeping. She looked exceptionally good. Why does she look good when she sleeps? What the... I didn't know why but I liked it when she rests her head. It felt nice...

My stomach started getting butterflies. This is normal, right?

Please vote and comment! ^_^