Chapter Six, The School trip and Waylons Death

Start from the beginning

"Yeah I know." Mike said uneasy with all the glares directed at him. "I just thought I'd be the better choice."
"ARE YOU FOR REAL?!" I shouted beyond pissed. "I LITERALLY JUST TOLD YOU NO AND YOU NOT ONLY ASKED AGAIN BUT INSULTED MY BOYFRIEND!! CAN YOU NOT TAKE THE HINT!" I shouted at him I was seriously getting fed up with how everyone treated them and I was already angry with the Bella situation. "I suggest you leave Newton!" Jasper snarled. "Anna has told you no twice now! And she is going with me! Now leave!"
"I wasn't talking to you Hale." Mike spat. "I was talking to Annalyssa."

"And she's already told you no." Dean contradicted a growl forming in his throat. "I suggest you leave before we make you!" Before anymore could be said Mr Molina's voice called across the car park. "Come on guys! On the bus! Green is what? Good! Now on the bus!" He shouted. Jasper and I along with Dean and Alice bid Rose and Emmett bye as we barged past Mike heading towards Mr Molina handing our permission slips in and got on the first bus Edward trailing behind. Emmett and Rose had to stay at school as they're Seniors and the rest of us are Juniors. "Calm down now love." Jasper said pulling me onto his lap sliding into my seat by the window so my feet could rest on his seat. "He's on the other bus now. We won't let him near you Lyssa." Dean said turning around to look at us and ruffling my hair.

"Dean!" I cried making them laugh as I blew my long hair out of my face. Alice smiled handing me a brush she just pulled out of her bag. "Thanks Alice." I said after handing her back the brush. "Why are you staring at me Edward?" I asked feeling his eyes on me from behind us as I snuggled into Jasper resting my head on the crook of his neck kissing where his pulse point would be making him groan softly pulling me closer to him. I giggled seeing the red lipstick on his neck, shifting to get comfortable I made Jasper groan again. "Sorry babe I was trying to get comfortable." I apologised.
"I know darling it's okay." Jasper said kissing the top of my head. "Edward knock it off!" Jasper growled lowly still feeling his eyes on us. As yet again we received no answer to his staring.

***

"How about we go on a date night tonight darling?" Jasper asked his arms around me as we walked through the Greenhouse looking at the flowers. "I'd love that Jazz." I smiled happily looking away from the rose I was looking at and up at my amazing boyfriend. "Good." Jasper smiled kissing me softly we pulled back and left the greenhouse making our way back to the bus Alice and Dean in front of us and Bella and Edward arguing a little way behind us. "He's going to make her more curious if he keeps that up." I stated looking behind us at Edward and Bella.
"I know, but don't worry about it now darling." Jasper said as we got on the bus ignoring the argument outside.

***

Later that night I was getting ready to go to the cinema with Jasper we were going to watch the Avengers movie: End Game

Later that night I was getting ready to go to the cinema with Jasper we were going to watch the Avengers movie: End Game. I was not ready for this; not at all. I was dressed in a green dress with white polka dots, white ballet flats and my black leather jacket. As I was just finishing straightening my hair I heard the doorbell ring. "Anna! Jasper's here!" Dad shouted up the stairs.
"Coming!" I shouted back turning off the straighteners and unplugging them leaving them on top of my vanity table to cool down. "You look beautiful my love." Jasper said kissing my cheek as he and dad greeted me at the stairs.
"Don't be back too late as you have school tomorrow but have a good time." Dad said kissing my head as Jasper and I left.