Siete

drive

so like madness combat is one of my favorite things so i of course had to pick out one of my favorite soundtracks from the somewhere under nevada album

oh and if you're confused about the random words and gibberish at the very beginning of each chapter, they were placeholders for when i was first rewriting this 💀

.

.

.

.

Footsteps collided with the chalky asphalt as Otherworldly studied a map of some sort. It wasn't exactly a map though, it was more of just an image of the area that Horrid was requested to go to.

"Commander, are you sure about this? You do not have your armor either. We can turn back now if you wish. I feel as if we are quite early anyway. My third eye wields it as so."

The man in question was indeed not wearing his suit of armor.

Instead, he wore thin, black trousers with a black leather belt excessively decorated with silver rhinestones to the point where you couldn't tell if it was leather. A black, long sleeved, button up shirt, and a big, fluffy trench coat overtop resting on only his shoulders, surprisingly not falling off of the man. On his feet were black, buckled lace up heeled boots that reached the end of his knee. The bottoms of the boots being purple. And to top it all off, he had his signature fedora on.

This was because he wanted to take on a non-threatening approach, and not make it seem like he was secretly planning to assassinate the Supreme Leader. Plus, it wasn't his style to do it anyway. He is a man of his word and does not participate in unfair fights.

Horrid giggled with a grin, flaunting his perfect, bright, white teeth.

"You're such a sweetheart, Otherworldly. However, I would hate to be late for a date with the Supreme Leader itself."

The eye underneath the electric eel's right eye rolled by itself. It clearly was not tolerating the Commander's bullshit.

"A date? Commander, I did not know you had feelings for the overseer of Vorbeckia. Let alone you being homoromant-"

"Otherworldly... perhaps sarcasm is not your thing."

The man in green armor did not speak anymore. The walk continued in unpleasant silence.

.

.

About four minutes had passed, and the scenery around was familiar to Otherworldly. It matched the map, he was sure of it. The ground was grey and rocky, small lumps of rock and groups of pebbles were scattered across the surface. Dead trees surrounded the two almost completely except for a big opening south, and a rather narrow one up north. The northern opening lead into the ground breaking off into a dark, but also shining, blue sea.

"Commander, I believe we have arrived at the requested destination." The eel stated folding the map three times over and inserting it into the chest slit of his armor.

The large-tailed lobster couldn't help but smile. "Ah, thank you Otherworldly. Now, go get in position. It seems you were right, we are indeed early."

With a formal acknowledgement, Otherworldly leapt into the decayed bushes underneath the trees. He laid flat down onto his stomach as his pitch black pupils occasionally shuffled, staring at his wandering Commander.