💕Chapter 24💕

Part...............

Nan............ Manik..... Hum kahaan jaa rahe h.........
Man....... Ek special jagah.........
Nan......... Kahaan......
Man.......... Abhi pata chal jayega princess ........you know na aaj kya h........
Nan....... Kya h......
Man........ Humari first night....... So mujhe wahaan nahi jana h.......
Nan.......... Kyun manik.......
Man..... Tum janti ho nandini....... Wahaan kya h.......
Nan......... Oohhh manik
Man........ Haa sweetheart.......... Chalo ab apni aakhen band karo.......... Or jab tak mein na kahoon tab tk aakhen mat kholna........
Nan........ Okkk..... Hubby......

Manik........ab aakhen kholo..... Nandini.........
Nan......... Manik...... Yeh sab....
Man........ Yeh sab tumhare liye........
Nan.......... Kitna acha h manik.........

And nandini dekh kr bahut khush hoti h.........

Man.......... I love you very very much nandini.............

And nandini manik ke aas akar usko hug kr leti h...........

Nandini- I LOVE YOU Manik....

I LOVE YOU very very much manik....

Mera hasna pagal jaisa
Mera rona badal jaisa
Sab lagta hain mujhe khaas
Jab tum hote ho
Jab tum hote ho
Aati hai saans mein saans
Jab tum hote ho

Manik smiled and they both looked at each other and manik pulled nandini to a tight hug... Nandini and manik broke the hug and looke at each other smiling..........
Nandini........manik I am sorry aage se kabhi aisa nahi hoga ab to tum mujhse gussa nahi ho na
Manik turns only to found nandini eyes close and she is blabbering. He don't know what to do. So, he done what he think will close his mouth.
Manik smash her lips with his. Nandini open his eyes wide she don't know what to do as manik's lips are on her.
Manik is kissing her madly. He is smooching her lips. She don't know what to do. When he feels that nandini is not doing anything. He bite her lip to which her groan
which pulls back nandini to reality.
That was it for Manik he snakes his hands around her waist and pull her towards him with a jerk and start kissing her. Without knowing Nandni hands snakes around his neck and she is pulling him more into her. Manik is sucking her upper lip while Nandni is working on his lower one. Manik slightly pinch Nandni's waist earning a gasp just a golden opportunity for him to enter her mouth. He sucks her tongue making her legs week but he held her more tightly as he found her fumble. He is tasting each and every corner of her mouth like there is no more tomorrow.
A loud moan escapes from her mouth making Manik turn on more. He smirks against his lips.
Both are sucking , chewing and smooching each other lips. None of them is ready to break the kiss. They are standing in the middle of the room.
When Manik found her out of breathe he leaves her mouth but his lips don't left her skin. He start kissing her on her neck earning unctrollable moans from her. Nandni hands are fisting his hairs and pulling him more and more closer to her.
He pick her up in his arms in bridal style and made his way towards the bed. He laid her down on the bed and hovered over her. Once again he capture her lips. They both once again kissed each other. This time slowly slowly taking their own time. Manik open his eyes only to found Nandni's eyes closed tightly and her face is crimson red due to their proximity. He is staring at the beauty infront for
him.
Who is only his?
On whom he have the only right to turn her crimson like this.
On whom he has the right to kiss like this and do many more things.
They are still kissing eachother slowly slowly but soon Manik left her lips founding her out of breathe.
"WOW!"Both said togeather to which Manik raised his eyebrow and Nandni blushes and tyrn her face to otherside

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 26, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

MaNan~SS~Yeh Ishq Hai (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें