Lies

ALEC'S POV

All I hear myself say was "Magnus" it sounded pleading and hurt and betrayed. How could Magnus do this to me he always told me that he was over Camille, that it was him and I, that he loved me but I couldn't believe that now I couldn't believe I was looking at a picture with my boyfriend kissing his ex.

MAGNUS'S POV

I didn't understand what was happening we were just laughing and joking around and now Alec looked so hurt he was crying his lip was trembling his hands were shaking and he was staring at his phone as if, if he were to look away he would die.

I grab Alec's phone from his hands and put it down finally his eyes meet mine and I could see betrayal and hurt in them what happened? "Alexander talk to me, darling what's going on what happened" I ask grabbing Alec's hands and bringing them up to my mouth kissing the back of them. My heart started hurting when I seen my Alexander like this but now with his words it broke more

"Dont, just...stop please leave me alone" I hear my Alexander say what was happening was this all a bad dream I really hoped it was

"What happened baby" "stop calling me that please Magnus, you want to know what happened" Alec had said my name with a hint of hatred and now he was mad and pulling his hands back roughly as he stands up.

"Yes my Alexander I want to know what happened" "Just stop playing innocent Magnus you know what happened you kissed Camille...how could you" "I didnt kiss Camille what are you talking about" I ask getting angry also untill I remember everything.

Alec just got a text, Camille kissed me took a picture and said she wanted me back I put it all together quickly and shook my head "I didnt kiss her Alec I didnt" I say in a pleading tone

ALEC'S POV

I heard Magnus protesting that he didnt but I couldn't believe him I wanted to I did and part of me was telling myself to hear him out but I couldn't. Magnus kissed Camille that was what the other part of me was saying and it hurt that hurt was winning over. "Just dont Magnus you can have her go to her I'm leaving I cant be here" I say upset I was hurting badly and I couldn't be around Magnus right now I couldn't.

I grab my coat and put my shoes on before I grab my bow and I walk out I hear Magnus trying to stop me but I couldn't listen I couldn't stop and face him not now he hurt me and all the hurt felt so new. I walk out of the loft and see Camille walking to Magnus's loft I couldn't believe this I wanted to kill her right there but I knew I couldn't.

Camille walks over to me with a sad smile "I'm sorry you had to find out by me but at least you know now that Magnus doesn't really love you" Camille says before she pats my shoulder and walks to Magnus's door knocking

I run out of there I couldn't be there anymore memories of me and Magnus flash in my head and I cry how could this be happening yes it was just a kiss but Magnus kissed Camille the person who hurt him and tried to tear us apart.

I run as fast as my legs could take me and I run to the institute I needed to be alone I couldn't be with people I was breaking.
As I run in I run past Jace and Izzy they asked what was going on but I couldn't answer and I just run and run untill I get to my room. I lock the door as i start sobbing and collapse on my bed it felt weird and cold Magnus's bed always felt warm and comfortable.

I roll into a ball and just sob not being able to handle everything right now, how could happiness disappear that fast it didn't make sense nothing made sense right now nothing.

After what felt like hours of crying I hear a knock on my door and someone trying to get in. "Alec please let me in...talk to me" I hear my sister voice it was calm and quiet but I couldn't face anyone I could do it. "Just leave me alo-alone" I say my voice breaking and the sadness clearly showing

I hear Jace's voice next "Alec we're worried let us in please or just me I'll come in I know you're hurt I can feel it so talk to me" I finally give in I was hurting but if I could talk to someone it could help but only Jace he was my parabatai he was my other half and I trusted him more than anything.

I get up slowly and rub the tears out of my eyes. I unlock the door and then plop back onto my bed I couldn't handle standing up. I hear Jace come in and for some reason I start crying again as all the hurt come back.

I feel Jace sit next to me carefully "Alec what happened you haven't felt like this in forever" "Magnus cheated" I say as my stomach twists and turns I still couldn't believe it how did this happen was I really not good to love.

"Magnus...cheated?" I hear Jace ask as if it was out of the relmes of possibilities. "Yes Magnus  cheated" I say as I cry it hurt saying it out loud "Alec he loves you how could he cheat on you". At this point I get irritated "I dont fucking know Jace how about you go ask him why he kissed Camille sound like a good idea" I ask, the irritation showing in my voice

Jace puts his hands up "I'm sorry Alec I just dont believe he did...did you ask him why it happened" "no Jace I didn't I was more focused on the fact that the man I thought loved me kissed his ex again I say you can go ask why he did it"

JACE'S POV

Thirty minutes after my conversation with Alec I find myself by Magnus's loft's door I was going to find out why Magnus "cheated" on my brother I still didnt believe he did

I hate to be this person but can you give this a star and follow me if you arent already

Constructive criticism is always wanted and needed

Things Aren't Always As They Seemजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें