☠️Reactions

All Nct members gather , 21 members were present at a conference room . Many of them were anxious of what was going on as they  don't usually gather here unless it was an important announcement.

All their managers, Stylists , make up artist , vocal , rapper and dance instructors , was present . They had no clue on what is going on but only their managers knew what is happening .

When Lee Soo Man walked into the room , everyone present stand up and bowed to him . He went to sit down at a chair like how movies portrait ceo sitting .

"I have called this meeting to announce that there will be a new member joining NCT , the 22nd member ." Lee Soo Man announces

The make up artist and stylist were not fond with another member added . They are already short of man power and they would always have to rush their works .

Some of the NCT members were quite worried about their position and some were happy .

"I see your concerns but this is the last member that will be added ."

The make up artist and stylist sigh in relief , at least they know that there won't be anymore people joining .

"Is he from the Sm rookie?"  Jisung asked .

"Sad to say this , the trainee that we are adding is not from Sm rookies." Lee Soo Man said .

" Anyways , he will be participating in all group , Nct U , Nct 127 Nct Dream and WayV and tomorrow he will be joining you guys to train . That's it for today's meeting ." Lee Soo Man stand up and was about to left the room ur was interrupted.

"Mr Lee Soo Man , can you give me us a hint about the new member?" Taeyong asked shyly and the rest of NCT members nodded their head .

Taeyong wanted to know the new member as the new member would be his responsible .

"Hmm, I know for sure you guys would love him and his surname is Lee ." Lee Soo Man smile and left the meeting .

After that , everyone went chaotic just chaotic. there was many mixed reactions about the new members and well, the new member would wish that he should had never ever born into this world