Sam's end of the line is silent. Campbell imagines he's calculating things in his mind. 

"Why don't you go give that girl a private strip-o-gram?" Dean jests. 

"Bite me," Sam snaps back.

"Bite her!"

"Kill me now," Campbell cries as Sam hangs up. 

"Do you think he's gonna do it?" Dean mischievously smiles. 

"No, you idiot!" 

Sam comes bursting into the room way too early for Campbell Grace's liking. Turns out, Dean had let her sleep in for about an hour. There's breakfast on the table and a cup of coffee waiting for her. 

Dean comes running out of the bathroom as soon as he hears the door unlock. 

"Dude I've gotta talk to you," they chorus. Campbell groans and shuffles back down under the covers. 

"You go first," Dean gestures to his brother as he pries the starch sheets from Campbell's grasp. The youngest siblings grunts before getting out of bed and throwing on Sam's Stanford hoodie. 

"Meg, it's Meg," Sam practically pants, "she's the one summoning the daeva!" 

"What?" Campbell wipes the sleep away from her eyes and settles into one of the table's chairs as she watches Sam pace the room.

"I saw her at this warehouse, like 20 minutes away. It looks like she was using that black altar to control the thing."

"So Sammy's got anything for the bad girl," Dean muses. Sam rolls his eyes. "So what's the deal with that bowl again?"

"She was talking into it -- the way witches used to scary into crystal balls. She was communicating with someone."

"With the daeva?"

"No, you said those things were savages." 

"Someone's giving her orders," Campbell states, "they're probably going to that warehouse."

The youngest can see the gears turning in Dean's head before he speaks. "Holy crap," he mutters.

"What?" Sam inquires.

Dean moves to sit across the table from his sister and starts sorting through his papers. "What I was gonna tell you earlier, my uh... friend, Amy, over at the police department. She gave me complete records of the two victims. We missed something the first time." 

"Huh?" Campbell snaps her fingers and motions for Dean to hand over the files.

"The first victim-- the old man? He spent his whole life in Chicago, but look where he was born." 

Sam moves towards the table and glances over Campbell's shoulder. "Lawrence, Kansas," Sam mutters. 

"Meredith, the second victim? Guess where she's from." 

"Lawrence," Campbell answers in dismay. 

Sam sits down at the foot of the closest bed. "Holy crap."

"Yeah," Dean and Campbell sigh at the same time.

"I mean, that is where the demon killed mom..." Sam begins. The youngest Winchester's stomach plummets. The symbol, her headaches -- it can't be... "That's where everything started... So you think Meg's tied up with the demon?"

"I think it's a definite possibility," Dean nods his head approvingly.

"What's the significance of Lawrence?" Sam ponders. "And how do these daeva things fit in?"