kyoka jiro

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂> fluff <angst lime > songfic <--female you/yourtw: nonesong: ( instrumental and slowed ) it was a good day by ice cubeenjoy--

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂
> fluff <
angst
lime
> songfic <
--
female
you/your
tw: none
song: ( instrumental and slowed ) it was a good day by ice cube
enjoy
--

Her hips swayed as she danced around her dorm. Not having a care in the world, she smiled, letting all her pent up feelings about a certain someone go into the small dance.

While in her oversized shirt and shorts, her air-pods blocked all noise from outside her music, but she could hear the slight noise of knocking at her door. Taking a pod out, she listened. Sure enough, the person outside knocked again. " Come in! " She said. Putting her pod back in her ear, the girl that ( Name ) loved came in the room.

" Hi, ( Last Name ). Thanks for letting me stay over, I like hanging out with you. " Jiro said bashfully. " Heh, it's no problem! " ( Last Name ) chuckled.

Jiro closed the dorm's door, and laid down on ( Name )'s bed. " God, I'm exhausted. " Jiro sighed. " Tell me about it. Hero training is fun but it sucks ass. " ( Last Name ) and Jiro laughed at ( Name )'s remark on what they at school.

They talked for a while longer. That while turned much longer then both of them would have anticipated.

But soon, the topic of crushes came up.

" So ( Last Name ), you have any crushes? " Jiro asked. ( Name )'s breath hitched at the question. " Mayhaps. " ( Name ) thought of a snarky comeback.

" Really? Could I guess him? " Jiro asked. ( Name ) looked off to the side, humming a little bit to buy her time to think. ' I could always lie... Shinso wouldn't be a bad candidate since I hang with him for a lil. ' She thought.

" Sure. " ( Name ) nodded.

" Ok uhm, I always wondered if you liked Bakugo. "

" Bakugo! You're joking! No way! "

" Haha! Alright, uhm, well, you really only certainly hang around the Bakusquad, Tokoyami, Todoroki, Tsuyu, and me. But I'm guessing you don't like girls so Ashida, Tsu, and I are off the list. " Jiro stated. ( Name ) couldn't help but think that Jiro listing herself or the other girls off the list made her voice go a little downcast.

You both continued this game of guessing when Jiro snapped her fingers. " Oh my gosh! It's Shinso? " She asked. You sighed, giving in. " Originally, yes, but no. I actually, uhm, don't like any boys right now. " ( Name ) fiddled with her fingers.

" wH- " ( Name ) laughed at the confused noises Jiro made. " Ok- But you said you have a crush! " She asked confused. " I do! " ( Name ) said. The look of shock to realization hit Jiro.

" Oh my god. Shut up. You had me naming boys when you like a girl? " She said, face palming.

Giggling, ( Name ) nodded. " Yeah, but if I said they were a girl earlier, you would have gotten the answer much more easily. " ( Name ) explained.

" That would have been nice! " Jiro exclaimed, flicking your arm. ( Name ) laughed. Jiro chuckled but then slowly stopped. " Something up? " ( Name ) asked, noticing the mood change.

" I just... Realized something... Is all. " Jiro said, a light blush dusted her cheeks. " Oh? And that is? " ( Name ) said.

" I know who you like. " Was what Jiro said, making ( Name ) blush. " W-Wait, wh- How? " ( Name ) wondered. " Well, its funny how the last resort was someone who also has purple hair, tired, purple eyes... " Jiro trailed off.

( Name ) was silent. " Do you like me? " Jiro asked. ( Name ) looked at Jiro before saying, " Does this answer you? "

She took her face and kissed her friend lightly. What ( Name ) didn't expect was for Jiro to kiss back. Pulling away, hands still on Jiro's cheeks, both girls having blushed up faces. " I love you. " " I love you too. " They said. They giggled, sharing a kiss again.

--
highkey dont rlly like this but i love jiro sm 🥺✋
i may rewrite this lmao

also the song but instrumental and slowed is absolutely aesthetic

i recommend it if you like lofi hip hop or aesthetic music

~ anii
5/24/2020