midoriya izuku

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂> fluff <angstlimesongfic--trans male he/him pronouns tw: dysphoriasorry if this seems unrealistic ;-; enjoy--

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂
> fluff <
angst
lime
songfic
--
trans male
he/him pronouns
tw: dysphoria
sorry if this seems unrealistic ;-;
enjoy
--

You didn't want to tell him. You couldn't bring yourself to tell him. You hated how he called you his girlfriend. Despised it, even.

But, you loved him, Izuku Midoriya, so much. So much that you thought you could handle the pain of female pronouns. That's when you started developing dysphoria. You hated the curves you had, especially the top half of your body. You wore sports bras but just wasn't satisfied with how your body looked.

It bugged you so much and honestly hurt your ribs, but you were scared to by a binder. Scared that someone would find the binder. Scared that Izuku would find the binder. It ran through your mind day and night and haunted you. One night, you couldn't take it.

You stared at yourself in the mirror, fingers curled up in a fist. The 4 sports bras you had on weren't enough. You could still see a female figure. You couldn't unsee it. You needed to buy a binder. You just had to. Not thinking about consequences or Izuku, you left your house.

By that morning, you woke up to another Monday. Another week. You groan, sitting up. Remembering your actions from last night, you looked at your drawer, which held the item that would make you happy with yourself.

Getting up and doing what you originally do in the morning, you looked at yourself in the mirror. You ultimately hated the skirt, but your torso was slim, and less curved. About no curves was evident. You smiled, giggled a bit even.

This was you. This is what made you happy. Soon, maybe you'll get rid of the skirt, too.

-

What did you do. Why? Why did you think this was a good idea? You sat in your seat, anxiety nipping at you.

Only a few students were in class, not taking notice of you. Of your change. Iida, Yaoyorozu, Asui, and yourself were the only ones in class. You hid your chest with your arms, just as Iida was approaching. " Good Morning, ( Last Name )-Chan. " Iida greeted.

You wanted to correct him. It's -Kun, not -Chan. " What was that? " Iida asked. " O-Oh! I said good morning! " You lied. You must have mumbled your thoughts. You should watch out for that.

" Hey Iida. Hi, ( Last Name ), can I talk to you in the bathroom for a moment? " Asui, or Tsu, asked. " Huh? Oh, okay. " You said. Walking out of the class, you became nervous. You didn't want to go into the girl's bathroom. Just as Tsu got near the door for the girl's bathroom, she stopped and faced me.

" Are you wearing a binder? " She suddenly asked. This took you by suprise, your words caught in your throat. " Y- N... Y-Yeah... " You admitted shamefully. " May I ask why? " She asked. " I'm... I... I'm trans. I'm a boy. " You said slowly. She seemed to understand before you even said anything. " I had a intuition that you were trans. You always looked uncomfortable with female pronouns. "

You chuckled nervously. " Yeah, I would appreciate it if you would use male pronouns. " You said. " Of course. Does Midoriya know though? " She asked. " That's what I'm afraid of... " You mumbled. " After school, you should tell him. " Tsu suggested. " A-After school?! " You exclaimed. " Trust me. Midoriya is understanding. " Tsu tried to reassure you. " But he's straight! And I'm a boy! He won't love me anymore and- " " Calm down. " Tsu rested her hands on my shoulders. " You have to let him know. " Tsu said.

Tsu was right. I would have to tell him. He would find out at some point anyways...

-

School went by. It went by too quickly. Too quickly for you to confess your gender. Your heart raced as you walked off of school premises with your boyfriend. Walking down the side walk, hand in hand, you looked at him. Your eyes landed on his emerald eyes that shimmered in the light. God you loved him. After today, he may not love you anymore...

You got through today with making your chest unnoticable other than to Tsu, and now, it'll be Midoriya. " Hey Izu. " You stopped walking. He stopped with you, looking at you with confusion.

" I... I have something to tell you. " Your heart thumped against your ribcage rapidly like it was trying to break the bone protecting it. " Yeah? " He asked. He seemed sad as if he were expecting the worst.

" I'm... I love you... And I'm hoping you will still love me after this... " Tears pricked your eyes.

" I love you too. What's wrong? You can tell me anything. " He said with a small reassuring smile.

It didn't reasure you.

" I... I'm not your girlfriend. " You stressed on the word girl. " What?... " His smile fell and fear and sadness was written on his face. You quickly spoke again.

" I'm your boyfriend. " You said. He processed what he was hearing. " You're... A boy? " He asked. " I, I'm trans. I understand if you won't like or love me anym- " He cut you off with a hug.

You hugged back. " I still love you. " Those four words made you so happy. You started silently weeping. You hugged tighter, sniffling. " I love you too... " After the moment, you calmed and you both released from the hug.

" I probably should have told you I was b-bisexual, but I was slightly scared to tell you. " Izuku said. " It's okay. " You smiled. You pecked his lips quickly. A deep red blush covered his cheeks. " A-Actually... " He started. You listened. " M-Maybe a m-make over would be nice? " He said. Your eyes lit up.

You didn't want to change your appearance just yet but now that Izuku mentioned it, you were completely down for it. " Yes! Let's go! " You grabbed his hand jogging your way home.

-

Almost everyone was in class although it wasn't going to start until another 30 minutes. Midoriya and ( Last Name ) hadn't entered yet, making Tsuyu a bit worried. The worry washed away when Midoriya walked in with ( Last Name ). A new ( Last Name ). His hair was cut short, in a ( Hairstyle ). He wore the male uniform and it looked evident that he was wearing his binder.

They were holding hands. By this, Tsu knew it went well.

--
we do be respecting lgbt+ rights in this household
sorry again if this isnt realistic ;v;

~ anii
5/7/2020